Pleba Ladies: What's OK to Ask a Girl About?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you know from time to time, a thought crosses my mind... there is a secret about women that us men have no idea about. all women know this secret, and if we knew too, life would be a walk in the park for everyone. but they havent given us a clue for the last 50,000 years and they are not about to give it any time soon. in fact, men rule the world, but women rule men. :huh:

thats all. good night interference!

i bet you DO know the secret, you just don't know that it's the secret / you're to embarassed to reveal it, as all women are.

and I bet women think the same thing about guys, so. . .

i dunno.

Well, I wouldn't be too embarrassed to reveal it. If I knew it, I would feel it my duty to enlighten men so they could be more successful in their romantic quests! :love: :heart:

Take solace in the fact that it is just as tough for the 'ladies' too. There are no big secrets, everyone is just trying to find the one who will make them happy, despite all previous disappointments.

I'm glad I'm not out there now, its hard, but do remember, love finds a way in the end!:heart:

there is NO secret.....just be yourselves!! the right person will fall in love with you.

but saying that...from your comment previously discothequeLP, you just want layed

well my friend, it's aways a thousand times better with someone you love.

Well, you need to decide... before someone falls in love with you and you break her heart! Don't be scared! Being in love is much better than being in lust! (Although a bit of both is the bees knees!!!):love:

discothequeLP said:
i don't know if i want to fall in love yet. . .

well, just be 'safe' incase you end up with lots of little discothequeLP's running around from an unloved lover.

could someone post that? i can't download the pic!

im sure its funny. . . it better be. these are my kids you're talking about. . .

discothequeLP said:
hahaha that's pretty cool! how did you do that?

Photoshop, some images, a steady hand and a strange sense of humour which i'd rather not have.

hey guys, how long do I stay as a Fly? I don't wanna be one of those disgusting insects any longer that pee on your nuts!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom