PLEBA is being snubbed!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

*Stormy*

LOL! Now the entire forum is being 'snubbed' I have never seen it so dead! Crap, it must be all my fault! Where is everybody? Post something, anything, just to prove you're alive! Don't snub PLEBA LOL!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Here's a pic for you, Bono with Bowie, Iman, Yoko and Eno. Anybody?

2-171738-bowie,iman,yoko,bono.jpg

Different time zones: I know, but this is usually a most active time of day.

People working: hell, over half of the girls are posting FROM WORK LOL!

Just think it was weird NOBODY was here. Thanks for stopping by Mad1 you are a sign of life!
smile.gif

Originally posted by *Stormy*:

People working: hell, over half of the girls are posting FROM WORK LOL!

I am here, but since I am at work, and it is month end I am very busy (I shouldn't even be reading, let alone posting)!! I promise that I will stop Snubbing PLEBA after lunch!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"I don't know about you, but I feel good about the fact that I still haven't found what I'm looking for"-Bono, 1987

"Be uncool, yes be akward!"

*Stormy*!!!! I will NEVER snub PLEBA. I am here. I am here everyday, all day (at work). I hate that I don't have a computer at home cuz I miss out on the weekends. Monday's are very busy for me here at work trying to catch up on posts that I may have missed. (Did you think I was going to say I was busy at work because of work???? Ha!!! Interference keeps me busier than my own job!!)

I just mostly lurk though. I only post when it's really important, like now to help you feel a little better, and on WEDENSDAY'S!!!!!!

By the way, is that the new cast of the Blue Man Group????
wink.gif

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Be careful Spinny, don't get in trouble at at work! I know you'll be here when you can!
smile.gif

Watch out too loopy! No that's not Blue man, they all have hair LOL! Maybe all except poor Brian Eno (far right) That is some super group, Bono, Yoko, Bowie, Iman and Eno. I'd love to hear a song they'd write!

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-28-2002).]

I'm here! But gotta go to class.... I'll be back later though!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Originally posted by mad1:
pple working

damn, and for a while there i was convinced this was my job....

hope things calm down for others soon too

------------------
Well you can bump and grind If it's good for your mind
Well you can twist and shout Let it all hang out
But you won't fool the children of the revolution

U2 Take Me Higher

Speaking for myself, I haven't been around much from being sick, now my parents went away and we have mad amounts of people here and I'm stuck babysitting when I'm not in class, so I have NO time
frown.gif
I MISS PLEBA CHATS
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Once my parents come back, maybe I will have more time, but I know once all this company leaves I will be back all the time.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

I'm here almost all day from Monday 'til Friday. But tomorrow I won't 'cos here in M?xico it's day off WOO HOO! So Maybe I will have to go to a cybercaffe and log in. I hate missing posts
mad.gif

And I do think this place is getting lonely every day. I remember that when I registered (back in September) this place was full of people *siiiigh* I miss the good ol' days
biggrin.gif

But anyways (((PLEBA)))
smile.gif

I'm here on & off throughout most days- from work.

But I'm having a SHITTY day, so I haven't made my presence known before now.
I didn't want to infect anyone with my sour mood, so I thought it best to lay low today.

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

I'm here. I'm at the office trying to stay focused. I usually am on every other day at least to see what's up.

I don't post everday but I'm around....

Addicted to PLEBA!

Originally posted by DML:
Speaking for myself, I haven't been around much from being sick, now my parents went away and we have mad amounts of people here and I'm stuck babysitting when I'm not in class, so I have NO time
frown.gif
I MISS PLEBA CHATS
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Once my parents come back, maybe I will have more time, but I know once all this company leaves I will be back all the time.

I was wondering what happened to you today...
COME BACK SOON!
biggrin.gif

Chat is not the same without your AdamDreams...

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

I could never, ever ever snub PLEBA! I haven't been around lately because of my Dad's recent passing but I'm tying to ease my way back in. I really need this place as a distraction from what is going on in my life so I will be posting more and hopefully we can get another chat going soon
biggrin.gif

Mabye some hot Bono pics would make me want to come back more???

I'm here.. I wasn't on this morning due to relatives
mad.gif
but I'm here now. And I certainly know what it's like to hang around Interference in the morning: hardly any new posts.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by Bono's American Wife:
I could never, ever ever snub PLEBA! I haven't been around lately because of my Dad's recent passing but I'm tying to ease my way back in. I really need this place as a distraction from what is going on in my life so I will be posting more and hopefully we can get another chat going soon
biggrin.gif

Mabye some hot Bono pics would make me want to come back more???

I'm sorry, I didn't know your Dad had passed
frown.gif
I must have missed that post.

If you want hot Bono pics, check out yesterday's LEATHER meeting and the era pic threads!

Kristie- Yes, it was unusually slow. I didn't post my 'snub' thread until it went about an hour with no posts in any thread- that is MOST un-PLEBA like at any time of the day or night! Spinny- I'll go check out your story!

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-28-2002).]

My internet won't let me fill out forms anymore!*pouts* Since the night of Mc Claytons! I tried to post there and got some wierd screen and still haven't had any luck with the idiot computer techs yet. I'm posting from school now but I miss PLEBA! Hopefully I'll be back soon....

------------------
Proud owner & lover *munch munch*(of the now late) Larry cookie

I haven't been around for three reasons:

1. Spring Break

2. Just started a new job while finishing up my old one. I'm not at home and I don't care to spend my work time at interference.

3. Not much happening in the U2 world right now. All of the forums have been less active, I think.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Originally posted by Ali Rose:
My internet won't let me fill out forms anymore!*pouts* Since the night of Mc Claytons! I tried to post there and got some wierd screen and still haven't had any luck with the idiot computer techs yet. I'm posting from school now but I miss PLEBA! Hopefully I'll be back soon....

frown.gif
*really hates computers right now*

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Actually it has been kinda slow today.
Um, cos I'm a dork and keep track of how many posts we have vs. EYKIW.. we were about 40 posts behind them yesterday, and today we're about 200 behind... we were 5000 behind when I started posting.
Unless something really exciting happened in there today.. *hasn't looked*

but I don't think anyone's snubbing PLEBA.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Hallelujah Here She Comes, about Adam

Two Words:

SPRING BREAK.

------------------
for a minute there, i lost myself
karma police, arrest this girl

Back
Top Bottom