PLEBA in Dallas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

But only one problem...I DON'T HAVE A TICKET!!!
mad.gif
frown.gif

But that's not going to stop me...I'm going to try EVERY avenue I can think of, including continuing to ask all the U2 groups I can....

What about you, HG?? Are you here in Dallas?

Disco

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
Are any of the PLEBA ladies and gentlemen going to be in Dallas for the show?

I live in Norman, OK, but yes I am headed down to Dallas for the show.

My husband and I are thinking of driving down and having an early dinner beforehand.

I can't wait for the show. I teach college Latin and every day my students and I talk about U2, who's seen them already, etc. And the show is right before my birthday! Thanks for the great present, U2!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Well Discoteque as of today, there are still somet tickets available from ticketmaster!!!

Mostly behind the stage tho, but my ticket is behind the stage, which shouldn't be too bad...and great view of Larry
wink.gif

Besides, you can still try for tix at the box office the day of the show...I'm still gonna try to get my GA!

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

www.geocities.com/u2_celebrate/u2_celebration.html

http://www.geocities.com/u2austin2001/U2AustinTX.html

I have been back behind the stage and it's closer than you think and not so bad. If you're thinking of seeing Larry's butt you won't because he uses a chair with a back instead of a stool but you can still see him, he waved right at us twice and smiled, as did ALL the guys. Bono goes out of his way to pay attention to that area, I never noticed how much until I was there. You do get a fine view of the other butts, Bono and Edge look skinnier from the back. Don't give up hope of a GA though, there is always a way if you are willing to pay.

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 11-14-2001).]

My seat is halfway around the oval in the seats closest to the floor. My ticket actually says "riser" which I've heard is the lowest tier of seating. I think being behind the stage would still be worth it.

Just to be in the building hearing the music is worth it, IMO.
biggrin.gif

Whoops! I also forgot to add that I am on Adam's side of the stage. Hopefully I'll still get to see Edge a lot, though.

Back
Top Bottom