PLEBA Holiday Presents for each other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
:wave: I got an idea today as I procrastinated from GRE studying :shifty:

We can have a thread full of "Presents" for each other. Presents for the Bono ladies, the Larry ladies, the Adam ladies, the Reggie girls, Mackies, Flybugs, and of course the McGuinness ladies!

And the presents include.......... new photos! :D :angel: They don't have to be current, but they have to be new! There are so many U2 sites out there to be discovered. So if you're bored give a gift of a U2 picture and smile. :sexywink:

Don't sweat if a picture is new to you but not to others- it probably means it's rare and that's reason enough to wrap it up under the tree.

Luckily I stumbled across a new site and some new pics - so I'll be glad to start it off. Meanwhile, enjoy, and post any new pics you find. I bet we can come up with some really cool rare ones! :macdevil:

I snagged these photos from U2 Ultraviolet which is hosted by geocities. So I uploaded them to another site so we can see them there, and it doesn't suck up their bandwidth.

bono_1992_4.jpg

I haven't seen any of those before, thanks! When it's new to me, that's something, as many as I have seen and as long as I've been collecting. I'll try to find some to add!

:wave: I know, I was so surprised to find them. Sometimes a random web (ha ha :p) of sites can lead you to new pictures, as we all know! :) I hope others can find more unseen pics! :happy:

Cool pics olive :hyper:

I took a chance at registering at www.paphotos.com this weekend, and they sent me an email today saying I could access their site :) I had tried before and they never got back to me

I hope they don't think I'm a picture professional :reject: I didn't enter any credit card info or anything like that :huh:

anyway, new pics (new to me anyway :) )

3754-vi.jpg

lo-702208.jpg

lo-280589.jpg

^ I think Freddie swiped Bono's hat :lol:

kellyahern said:
Cool pics olive :hyper:

I took a chance at registering at www.paphotos.com this weekend, and they sent me an email today saying I could access their site :) I had tried before and they never got back to me

I hope they don't think I'm a picture professional :reject: I didn't enter any credit card info or anything like that :huh:

anyway, new pics (new to me anyway :) )

3754-vi.jpg

*knaws at computer screen*

niceeee :drool:

oliveu2cm said:
I snagged these photos from U2 Ultraviolet which is hosted by geocities. So I uploaded them to another site so we can see them there, and it doesn't suck up their bandwidth.

bono_1992_4.jpg

:drool: Oh to be that woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kellyahern said:

...................................................................................................................^ Holy sh*t!!! :eek: :faint:

Some of my favorite pics of Larry are from that night... like this one:
Larryinredfromeuropeawardspop.jpg

And the *Ice Ice Baby* one FJ posted in the "which pic reminds you of which PLEBAn" thread

But the one you posted Kelly is closer and he looks soooo sesy!

:combust:

Thanks so much for finding it and posting it! :hug:

I needed this!

kellyahern said:

Thanks for the thread and the loverly pics Olive and everyone... but I have to say this one had made my night!!! :drool: Purple and red have never looked quite so good together before. I agree Erised, Lar looked so amazingly yummy on that night and Adam didn't look too bad either!

I don't have any new pics... but I do have bigger, better versions of some oldies... :wink:

q_2_88_cover.jpg

premiere_u2_2.jpg

premiere_u2.jpg

pb_band.jpg

Re: I needed this!

flaming june said:

Thanks for the thread and the loverly pics Olive and everyone... but I have to say this one had made my night!!! :drool: Purple and red have never looked quite so good together before. I agree Erised, Lar looked so amazingly yummy on that night and Adam didn't look too bad either!

I don't have any new pics... but I do have bigger, better versions of some oldies... :wink:

q_2_88_cover.jpg

premiere_u2_2.jpg

premiere_u2.jpg

pb_band.jpg

Thanks flaming june :bow: I don't have any of those :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom