PLEBA Grammy Party: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh that was so cool! They rock so hard!
Blah. I missed the post-show though!!!!!!!! How long was the interview?? Anyone?

After going to bed at 1 AM I am wide awake now at 6:52 AM! I am proud to say I got up ALL by myself this morning!!
biggrin.gif
I think it was a U2 high. First thing my ma said when she saw me, "U2 was just on!" I was like, "EEEE!" (mind you this had to be quiet since we are the only 2 up right now) then here is another conversation with her:

Dana: MA MA MA! Adam Clayton talked...
Ma: Mix your coffee...
Dana: MA! ADAM CLAYTON TALKED!!!!!!!!
Ma: Mix your coffee...
Dana: Are you NOT understanding me?....hehehe....and Ray (we are big everybody loves raymond fans in my house) gave a spy thingy to Edge!
Ma: *rolls eyes and sips her coffee*

------------------
Dana

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

All in All a great nite !!!
biggrin.gif

I did'nt get to join last nite in the afterparty going on here....I stayed a little too late and drank a little too much at my friend's house....and now I'm paying ...9:00 at work and I'm too old for this....
wink.gif

I'm still on a bit of a high .....
Our boys looked wonderful as usual...sounded wonderful as usual also !!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I was a little bummed out over album of the year...but I like the bluegrass album..
*ducks to hide from bottles*
wink.gif

I think the Grammys were quite good this year actually....minus those Marmalade freaks..LOL
The show had some soul...for a change I enjoyed it.
Anyway ....to sum up our boys...they sounded GREAT...they looked HOT and it was a beautiful nite.....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's ellipical
Also political
All so spritual
Not superficial......

Last night, after I got home from the Toronto party, there was a message on our machine from Steve's sister. The message was that our 9 year old niece was watching the grammies, and discovered that "except for the moustache, that looked EXACTLY like Uncle Stephen on TV!"
biggrin.gif

Spinny, you are so sweet. I wish I could have danced properly for you guys. I'm glad you were there keeping me company!
smile.gif

*yawns* *wipes crusty eyes*

Holy cow am I tired. I went to bed at 4AM. Only for U2 will I stay up and watch U2 until 4AM and chat online with fans. Girls I had a blast last night/early this morning at party online...that chat thing rocked. Hippy thanks again for setting it up...I came into work announcing the time I went to bed and my co-workers think i need serious help. they said i have a terrible addiction. My other co-worker thought of me last night while watching the Grammy's. She said she and her friends saw Larry and looked at eachother and said "Oh lord, I bet Iris is kissing her screen!"
biggrin.gif
LMAO...okay, off to make some tea and to wake up.

i enjoyed the Grammy's this year! lots of U2 action. i love the Ray Ramano stint...lucky Edge gets to go to a spa! the performance rocked, but i was a little dissapointed that they didn't get a standing ovation, and the Lady Marmalade girls did? hmph. Bono needs to shave too, i see a moustache!

on another note, did anyone find the show extremely long this year? i read it was supposed to be the longest Grammy show in history. 3 1/2 hours! it was cool to have more performances....but damn!

xoxo,
chelsea

OMG, I KNEW this would happen - I had a U2 dream last night from all the excitement of watching the Grammys!!
biggrin.gif

The guys were playing in my "backyard" - I had a big ol' rambling house, the backyard of which wasn't enormous, but big enough for them to set up and a bunch of neighbors to come sit around and watch them perform (very calmly I might add). I had to go inside for a minute, and when I came out, they had already ended their "set"....for some reason I desperately wanted to talk to Bono, but there were too many people around, and I couldn't get to him (this probably stems from missing 3/4 of their opening performance at the Grammys). I think I recall they were playing "Pride"....

so I guess you could say I saw them play twice last night!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Discoteque:
OMG, I KNEW this would happen - I had a U2 dream last night from all the excitement of watching the Grammys!!
biggrin.gif

The guys were playing in my "backyard" - I had a big ol' rambling house, the backyard of which wasn't enormous, but big enough for them to set up and a bunch of neighbors to come sit around and watch them perform (very calmly I might add). I had to go inside for a minute, and when I came out, they had already ended their "set"....for some reason I desperately wanted to talk to Bono, but there were too many people around, and I couldn't get to him (this probably stems from missing 3/4 of their opening performance at the Grammys). I think I recall they were playing "Pride"....

so I guess you could say I saw them play twice last night!
wink.gif

how cool. I had one too. I dreamt I was watching them at the Grammy's and when they were performing Bono came out in a Tux and was all diva like. He took his tux jacket off and stopped the song, dropped the coat and looked at Edge and Said "Edge, be a gentleman and pick up my jacket!" LMAO...weird?!
biggrin.gif

Don't worry, I DIDN'T have a U2 dream, or for that matter an ADAM dream...tehe

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

"U2 is hot."
-random girl from my math class.

DANA!!! I Loveth the new sig
wink.gif

Anyway...MVD you are very welcome for the chat...no problem at all...I too had a blast (but I'm being a delinquint today *blush* I skipped all my morning class)

And I did have a U2 dream last night...Bono and Ali were in it...but Bono was evil so I would like to forget what happened.

I'm glad everyone's parties were successful and everyone had A LOT OF FUN!!!
biggrin.gif

Now I'm just wishing that I had been here for the entire elevation tour...man, that would have been a BLAST!!! *sigh* oh well...

------------------
ALOTWU!!!!

"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Okay.. after the 5am bedtime and my two hours of sleep, I ended up skipping a lecture and leaving work three hours early because I was getting sick and throwing up. Ah, the price you pay for late night U2 goodness
smile.gif

It's all good though cos I just took a seven hour "nap"
MVD and hippy... no Adam dreams... maybe tonight!
biggrin.gif

------------------
What's wrong with this picture?
Keep looking, you'll figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom