PLEBA girls : your 5 sexiest men alive ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll be traveling all over. my german teacher takes students each summer, there will be about 10 of us. we'll be going to berlin, munich, lots of little towns, and also prague, austria, lichtenstein, switzerland, ending in 2 days in paris. i'm excited, i've never been overseas.

Jude Law has become engaged to his actress-girlfriend, Sienna Miller, proposing to her on Christmas Day.

Law proposed to Miller on Christmas morning in England, presenting her with a gold ring featuring nine diamonds set in platinum, the couple's spokeswoman, Ciara Parkes, said Wednesday.

Oh well, he's still sexy :wink:

I'm still in my pro-DJ muggs campaign... til i find someone hotter that him (i dont' think i will :D )

63.jpg

MrsSpringsteen said:
Jude Law has become engaged to his actress-girlfriend, Sienna Miller, proposing to her on Christmas Day.

Law proposed to Miller on Christmas morning in England, presenting her with a gold ring featuring nine diamonds set in platinum, the couple's spokeswoman, Ciara Parkes, said Wednesday.

Oh well, he's still sexy :wink:
The most beautiful man in the world is about to go off the market :drool: :sad: :sad: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom