PLEBA girls : your 5 sexiest men alive ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: smart.

I just got back from seeing Phantom a second time. IT'S SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Gerard..........oh gerard..............oooooh gerard.............:censored:

In celebration of seeing it again, more pics:
phantompres.jpg

13goingpreg2.jpg

23405.jpg

and be sure to check out my "Bachelor #1" thread for lots of GORGEOUS pics of Gerard. :drool:

u2bonogirl said:
I need to see the phantom:|
eek, Im having breathing problems
think of bono, tara...think of bono
yeah that did a lot of bloody good:rant:

LOL :p. Not a bad idea, though...think of Bono, hmm, okay, that works for me :D.

Anywho, this Gerard guy...he looks his best in the "Phantom" pictures, imho. Outside of that, he's okay. This is gonna sound funny, but he actually kinda sorta reminds me of this one guy on "All My Children"-Zack Slater (hope I spelled his first name right). At least, face-wise, they look sorta similar.

I think I've been watching that show too long :der:... Hey, it's not my fault there's cute guys wandering around on there.

Angela

Lemonboy said:
I NEVER thought I would post in this thread....:laugh:

:lol: Oh yeah?! And you'll be posting here again - believe me... :wink:

... 'cause somehow I just happend ( :shifty: ) to find this pic - and just had to post it as an addition to my :combust: + :faint: list...

342783%3B923232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D67%3C%3D%3B67%3DXROQDF%3E2323736%3C%3B7%3A97ot1lsi

Blue eyes... :faint:

Du er faktisk i ret godt selskab, er du klar over det?! :laugh: :sexywink:

ok i posted this in the gerard butler (bachelor #1) thread, but it deserves another post. the man.............in a kilt..........
:faint::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:
gerard_butler.jpg

i wanna know if he's wearing anything underneath. :shifty:

I decided that john travolta is damn sexy:yes:
I had the hugest crush on him when I was a kid. I was really into mel gibson, john travolta and some unnamed irish dude when I was a kid. whatever happened to brad pitt and the backstreet boys? I guess I had weird preferences for a youngun.

I used to be into the Backstreet Boys when I was about 13 years old-I was a Kevin person (why, oh, why do I still remember their names? LOL). But I've obviously grown out of it. I just laugh when I look back now-13, 14 years old I was a teenybopper, then I turned 15 and boom, suddenly I got into classic rock. Talk about a turnaround.

u2bonogirl said:
I guess I had weird preferences for a youngun.

:wave:. I have weird preferences for guys (well, at least, that's what it's like outside of this forum, anyway-seriously, I feel at home here, 'cause a lot of you like the same guys I do. Outside of here, though, I'm an odd one when it comes to my taste in men).

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom