Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh is that what you mean? Well, i've noticed weddings happen at all times of the day where i alive! Never really gave it much thought, but i have noticed some are quite early come to think of it! Why, are they more likely to take place in the afternoon over there?

I have learned both farenheit&centigrade&i'll refer to both temps!

:wink:

susanp6 said:
Oh is that what you mean? Well, i've noticed weddings happen at all times of the day where i alive! Never really gave it much thought, but i have noticed some are quite early come to think of it! Why, are they more likely to take place in the afternoon over there?

Yes, afternoon is the norm, with the reception taking place immediately after (dinner, and then a dance lasting into the night)...although I have been to some early evening wedding services, as well. I've never been to one in the morning, though.

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I speak in "both." It's funny though, if I tell Sarah the temp in Farenheit, she has NO clue what I'm talking about.

:lol:

I wouldn't either, if you told me its 80 out there, I'd think we'd be roasting to death :huh:

Oh, if anyone is interested...not sure if you saw, but I've decided to do that private box thing with that guy for the 4th Toronto show. I think he has an excellent chance of winning the bid...we'll know in a few days for sure...but if anyone is interested in attending, there are some spaces left, and he's told me I can ask around. So...let me know.

I'm looking at tix on ebay right now and alot of them are selling for well below face value....I wonder if any of them are actually real :huh:

You mean you have that box that was on ebay? WOW!

Don't think i'll be there - unless i won the lottery!! :sad:

susanp6 said:
You mean you have that box that was on ebay? WOW!

Don't think i'll be there - unless i won the lottery!! :sad:

Yes, teh owner of the box has it on e-Bay. I really don't agree with doing that, but it looks like it's the only way I'm gonna get a ticket for that show. :|

*crosses her fingers for Susan/Wild to win the lottery* :)

Oh, I saw that you mentioned seeing my post threads back about being 1/4 Scot from my grandfather's family...I'd wondered if the name was common over there...it's uncommon, at least our spelling is, over here. It's Mathewson.

Here, it's usually spelled with two T's or without the W.

Last edited:
:wave: Hello!

Well, I've finally made it back. I've been in Phoenix for the last 11 days due to a familyl emergency. Long long trip... I'm glad to be home!

VintagePunk said:
SoBe!!!!! W/B!!! Susan was just telling me a few pages ago that you'd been away, and would be back soon. I hope things are okay now.

Thanks VP :)

I had to put my Gram in hospice :( I begged and pleaded to bring her back to Arkansas w/ me but she would have no part of it. Soooo.... I may be driving back and forth to Phoenix (27 hour drive) over the next few months. Thank You for asking.

:hug: Thanks, it's been an emotional rollercoaster to say the least.

I'm too lazy to read almost two weeks of posts...anything exciting been happening?

Just your usual perversions. Lots of that. :D A few "family squabbles," :LOL: A few interesting things relating to the tour...some amazingly hot new pictures...bootlegs of the first 4 shows so far...*thinking*...what else??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom