Pleba Girls Red Light party - it looks seedy but its fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you girls watch the vid of B running away from that Dazza girl during that LA concert?

It's absolutely hilarious!! B really looked like he was afraid :lmao:

500u21.jpg
[/IMG]

B is beggin' and pleadin' to join us... Look..he wore his hat and everything:drool: :drool: :drool:

HOT PIC btw:drool:

I saw the video Mucca! I was planning on asking if all of you had seen it, cos i noticed that Bri at least had said she couldn't get it to work :(

It's hilarious watching them run away! :lmao: :lmao:

Have you both heard of a Tom Jones song called you can leave your hat on? :ohmy:

susanp6 said:
I saw the video Mucca! I was planning on asking if all of you had seen it, cos i noticed that Bri at least had said she couldn't get it to work :(

It's hilarious watching them run away! :lmao: :lmao:

I had to save the link to get it to work, should tell her to try that when she comes back...or I could email her the file....yeah i'll go do that.

Never heard of that song :scratch:

Whoo! What a saucy pic! (Brit term for naughty!) :drool:

Have you heard of the film The Full Monty Mucca? It features that song&it is a great British film! The guy who's the main character comes from here in Glasgow - i actually think he's really sexy - Robert Carlyle! :drool: Not as sexy as B of course!

Golly, yes Mucca! :yes:

I think the combination of his pale skin with black hair&black leather is dangerously sexy!!!!!! :drool: :evil: :censored: :combust: :faint:

I have.
I actually watched parts of it for english, it's such a nutty film. :laugh:

I don't recall the main characters face though. :scratch:

Ah you saw it then? It's hilarious! :laugh:

Do you mean you can't remember seeing him?

susanp6 said:
Ah you saw it then? It's hilarious! :laugh:

Do you mean you can't remember seeing him?

I saw parts of it.
The part that sticks to me the most is that tree that kept making weird noises :huh:
:laugh:

I can't remember what he looks like :|

VP!! :hug:

That would be welcomed by me certainly! Mind you, he has had it like that some of the time recently but i think the dye has been ruining the condition a bit! It looks good anyway! :drool:

The Full Monty...funny film. :) Oddly, we just said not 10 minutes ago (while discussing Four Weddings and a Funeral) that Brit romantic comedies are WAY better than American ones. :)

Same here VP! I've done nothing, or as they say in The Full Monty; NOWT!! :lol:

Btw VP - I got an email from SoBe! She said she had a family emergency&she hopes to be back here soon - she was in Arizona&is unpacking her case!! :wink: Did you hear from her too?

She asked me to say hi to us so there you go! :cool:

Susan, no I haven't heard from her, and I'm sorry to hear that she had an emergency, but I'm glad she'll be back. I was a little worried something/someone had offended her. :|

I've been meaning to e-mail her, but I haven't. I'm really bad with e-mail, unless it's just sending off a quick line or two. :reject:

YAY! Brit films are ace!! :applaud: :applaud:

Monty python is fab too! :yes: :yes:

I was going to say i think Bonos' hair is naturally a medium brown colour! :drool: :drool: He's sexy whattever colour his hair is!:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom