PLEBA girls Pics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'm not new but can I still post mine?

http://limelight.pcdome.hu/pict/Dublin45_2.jpg

Pic of me in the men's bathroom at Docker's in Dublin with Bono's Real fly shades that they have there...lol Lemon convinced me to go in there and take a pic of him PRETENDING to pee lol...then he told me to take one and took a pic of my reflection.

http://limelight.pcdome.hu/pict/Dublin29_2.jpg

This is me, my future hubby (MikeSt) my best friend CatDubh aka Sooooz and little Bono Man in the middle at Killeny beach

Last edited:
Okay, here I go :reject:

Me in D.C. in June
338%3C597923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323473453683ot1lsi

338%3C597923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E2323473453685ot1lsi

and a couple of weeks ago at EPCOT (wearing my ATYCLB shirt :) )
338%3C597923232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232347345368%3Aot1lsi

Great pics Kelly!! :D :cute:

Moonlit Angel, you can attach it to your post, when you go to reply there is the gray 'browse' button at the bottom, just upload it there from your comp!

Here's me, after my little cousin got to me with her new hair straightening-iron. :lol:

sd

ps..flavia, dear, are you STILL going to try to tell us you don't look like Ali? ;)

*edited large pic out by Sicy

Moonlit_Angel said:

Okay, one other question: how do I change the byte size of the picture so it fits?

Angela

how are you viewing your picture? If you open it up in Paint and go to image, then stretch/scew you can resize it there.

Moonlit_Angel said:

Okay, one other question: how do I change the byte size of the picture so it fits?

Angela

You can do as arw suggested.. resize it in Paint. It has to be under 100kb. Although, doing it in Photoshop is a lot more productive and easier hehe.

Or, you can get a free account at www.snapfish.com and upload your pics there, then you post the URL of the image you uploaded here .. with the

Okay, so I guess my time limit to edit is up. But here's a smaller me, if a kind mod wants to take Huge Me down. :lol: Let's see if this works....

meholidays2002.JPG

:D :wave:

SD

Angela, it looks like you only copied half of the Snapfish URL, usually they are 3-4 lines long (in the properties window).

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Emilie! What the heck happened to your hair in that pic? :lol:

i know i know!!! i was fourteen, and it was jsut before a dance gig!!! so, i has costume, make-up, and hair cut!!!! they coloured them in green, that was awful!!! but no choice, we were all like this, it was jsut for the show, don't worry flavia!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom