PLEBA girls Pics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
erised said:

:|

:no:

:mad:

Then I guess I better not do anything to piss you off, cuz that's a blackmail pic if I ever saw one!!! :lol:

:lmao:

Just so you can see what an :angel: I am, I'm going to send you a couple of mine that I would never want anyone else to see, just so we're even... :sexywink:

FYI

I have edited the first post and I will keep adding everyone's picture there as they are posted. I did this in Lemonade Stand and it worked quite well.. especially when the thread gets really big and you want to try to find a specific picture!

So keep posting and I will keep adding them to the first post :wave:

Oh also.. if you dont mind uploading them to snapfish instead of attaching them it would make my life easier :D

Ok here's me. This is really the best I can do for now because I'm moving in a few weeks and all my pictures are packed away.

Here's a bit of history behind the Snoopy. Every year for the past few years the Twin Cities does a "Peanuts on Parade" where one character of the Peanuts gang is picked and artists do what they want with them. They are all over the Twin Cities in the summer because Charles Shultz was originally from St. Paul. At the end of the summer the statues are auctioned off (most sell for $15-25,000) and the money is going towards a permanent Peanuts Gang display at a park in St. Paul. Snoopy was the first one done...about 3 summers ago. This particular Snoopy was at the University I went to so it was cool to see one everyday. The school ended up buying this one so it's still there.

My friend and I were planning on going to take photos of us dressed up with some of the Snoopy's but we were out driving around one nite and she had a camera in the car so we just decided to go to the University and take a picture. I had just finished working out so I look lovely :p

Ok enough of my rambling......here's me and Snoopy :D

Attachments

• amanda and snoopy.jpg
    amanda and snoopy.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 141
moon_is_playing_tricks said:
Jaysus... I feel like the picture whore of PLEBA. ;)

There's six pictures of me on the front page. and I know there's more around of me floating in here somewhere....

:reject:

:tongue:

Moonie :D

:lol:

Woman, if you've had your pic taken with Larry, you get to post as many pics as you want. It's a PLEBA rule... that I've just totally made up... :eeklaugh:

arw9797 said:
Ok here's me. This is really the best I can do for now because I'm moving in a few weeks and all my pictures are packed away.

Here's a bit of history behind the Snoopy. Every year for the past few years the Twin Cities does a "Peanuts on Parade" where one character of the Peanuts gang is picked and artists do what they want with them. They are all over the Twin Cities in the summer because Charles Shultz was originally from St. Paul. At the end of the summer the statues are auctioned off (most sell for $15-25,000) and the money is going towards a permanent Peanuts Gang display at a park in St. Paul. Snoopy was the first one done...about 3 summers ago. This particular Snoopy was at the University I went to so it was cool to see one everyday. The school ended up buying this one so it's still there.

My friend and I were planning on going to take photos of us dressed up with some of the Snoopy's but we were out driving around one nite and she had a camera in the car so we just decided to go to the University and take a picture. I had just finished working out so I look lovely :p

Ok enough of my rambling......here's me and Snoopy :D

Arw and Snoopy! :hug:

flaming june said:
Esther, you are so pretty! And I still have to go to LS to check out ARW's pic. It's great to see everyone's pics!!! Now, erised, you post one or I'll post it for you... :evil: J/K! I'd never do that. But anyhoo, let me tell you girls, she is a babe and such a sweet person! :yes: Too bad she's so shy.

]

awww thanks fj:hug:

oh...picture...*goes to snapfish*

this one's from a year and a half ago...when i was a senior in high school...
33773%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A7%3E6%3B3%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323942%3A%3B527nu0mrj

and this is one of my more recent ones...it's from the pete yorn concert in indianapolis on may 1...
petesmiley.gif

33773%3B2%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D998%3D7%3A4%3Dxroqdf%3E2323394%3C97%3A96ot1lsi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom