PLEBA girls Pics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this pic in the LS forum, but as there are many Plebans who don't venture out of this forum, I thought I'd post it here again. :D

JuliFla.jpg

this for guys to post too? anyway, my pic is there
<----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
lauren430 said:
my picture is on my profile! at least for now :)

you look a bit like Ali....

Bono's wife that is, not the boxer!

well i have a few that havent been shown....not saying thats not a good thing!:lol:
here we go

this one is me a while ago when i was sick and had elvis hair going on
342593%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E%3A3%3A%3E96%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3232768772%3C5%3Anu0mrj

and this is me a long time ago in mexico holding a little boy
342593%3A%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323679629579ot1lsi

342593%3A%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E232367962%3A565ot1lsi

that was such an awesome experience

yeah he was fine, kinda
he was really cold and shivering, wouldnt let anyone touch him for a while and then he jumped into my arms:D
he was part of a tribe or whatever they call it that is really poor and lives in the middle of nowhere
we were washing their hair for them because they dont get to do it out there:huh:
everyone said i was going to catch lice if i held the boy but he was wet and cold. who could resist an adorable thing like him crawling into your arms?:(

I knew there had to be a thread like this around here... Good to put faces to some of the names... Specially as the tour gets closer and some of us are bound to run into each other. Nice lookin' bunch too... :wink:

Well, you all saw me a couple times last week so no need to post extra pictures...

:reject:

I am still looking at that video lots and lots...

Ok, didn;t know where else to post this, I just died laughing... Sicy... followed your link to your home out of curiousity (and well boredom). Guess who else works at an Immigration Law Firm?

How bitchy are the new H-1 regs? :|

:wink:

Just think I'd show off my U2 lab-coat here... :D

PB230009c.jpg

No, I didn't make it myself! :lol: This is what happens when it's the last ever day of lab courses and your classmates know you're just a little tiny bit U2-fan... :shifty:
(Taken in the end of November)

... and partiiiiii-time!!! :wink:
DSC00017a.jpg

Before the winter-dance at uni... :dance:
(Taken two weeks ago)

Miroslava said:
Ok, didn;t know where else to post this, I just died laughing... Sicy... followed your link to your home out of curiousity (and well boredom). Guess who else works at an Immigration Law Firm?

How bitchy are the new H-1 regs? :|

:wink:

[off topic]

Are you serious? :lol:

Not to mention they raised the fee to like $1685.00.. add premium processing to that.. :yikes: Hey but they are now allowing more H-1's for this year if you have a U.S. Masters degree. :yes:

Our office has been soooooooo slow though the past two years. I remember when the economy was booming, I was filing like 10 H-1B's a day :crack: Now its like.. 1 or 2 a day if we're lucky.

What about PERM :crack: :crazy: The clients call me constantly asking about their LC's, can I substitute? Can you hurry up and file my case? :blahblah: Not to mention our two biggest companies just had a layoff so no filing LC's for at least 6 months.

[/end USCIS jargon discussion]

Off topic too...

We have been doing okay business wise, who knows what is going to happen now (specially when the additional $500.00 goes into effect). Thankfully, I dont do Labor Certs! Yay me! I mostly handle our multinational corporate accounts so lots of H-1Bs, L-1s, I-140s, AOS and the random TN and family AOS...

I am ready to get out of the field though. Done I tell you! :yuck: :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom