PLEBA girls Pics Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Edge89 said:
I guesss this is no place to put your PLEBA lad pic right? :D

Oh, you bet it is! Lemonboy did already post his pics here, so... what are you waiting for?! :D

Let's see your pics! :hyper:

Hey, I like your fake Bvlgaris - you look very :cool:!!!

:D:up:

Last edited:
Hey there. It's been a while since I have posted. But I figured I would go ahead and really stop lurking and send a pic as well. About a week and a half ago, I shared with you that I had entered a contest at work to lose weight and share my success "creatively". Well, I wrote a poem relating to my husband and myself losing weight. They are going to do a story on it in the San Antonio, Texas paper this Monday. However, I still don't know if I will win the contest. If I do, it could mean enough money to get my U2 fund started for next year. We are talking $1000. Wish me luck. Oh yeah. I am sending a pic of my best friend Shyanne and myself at our 10 year high school reunion this past August. She became an instant U2 fan after attending the Elevation tour with me, my husband and some friends. She was hesitant at first feeling the gang was a little too obsessed with singing every word during the show; until she realized that years together in high school and being roomates in college had given her the ability to recite every word and tune as well. I guess those nights when she thought she would never get to hear any other band play on my stereo payed off. I don't think she will be too hard to convince to attend this tour.

I am on the right. Shyanne is on the left.

33%3B%3C24%3A%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E6%3C7%3E476%3EWSNRCG%3D32327554987%3A%3Cnu0mrj

Ok...for some reason my pics that I posted before have become a lovely red X. As cute as the red X is, that's not an accurate representation of how I look. So...I'm reposting them..even though I feel somehow narcissistic for doing so....but I figure we've got newbies here anyway who haven't seen my mug yet anyways...soooo here I am:

pvbis

pvbj7

Stars, in that top pic you look JUST like my mom did when she was my age! I'm looking at you thinking "Who IS that?!?!" Same hair, eyes, face, same kind of shirts my mom wore.....scary!

Edit: I'd look like you if I had blue eyes and was smaller and thin like my mommy!

Last edited:
Well technically not a PLEBA girl...(And NO there are no pics to prove it....:eyebrow::lol: )

Although I feel like a PLEBA inventary....:laugh:

Here are a couple of new ones of me....:wink:

3425667523232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D67%3C%3D%3B67%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A%3B695642ot1lsi

3425667523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D67%3C%3D%3B67%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A%3B695643ot1lsi

Last edited:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Stars, in that top pic you look JUST like my mom did when she was my age! I'm looking at you thinking "Who IS that?!?!" Same hair, eyes, face, same kind of shirts my mom wore.....scary!

Edit: I'd look like you if I had blue eyes and was smaller and thin like my mommy!

Your mother is obviously a beautiful woman! :wink:

I've seen your pic---you ARE petite and thin! You're definetly a cutie! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom