PLEBA girls paty: BG & Wild went licking in Cardiff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it the Canadian leg of Live8 Drea? :wink:

Course you were missed lastnite Wild!!!!! :sexywink: We did carry on with the perviness tho', i think!!!! My brain's just about getting bk to normal, actually after being in the clouds about Bono!!!!!! :evil: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Darren - Larry was so funny on the Cat Deeley interview eh?!

I was just talking about the look on Bs' face as Larry mentioned the massage - It was as if to say:

Oooooo, somebody mention massage???? Where? Any volunteers girls???? :ohmy: *Row of Pleba girls line up*!!!!! :evil:

Ruff & Me

P6300150.jpg

Ally , Ruff & Me

P6300151.jpg

Goodness Wild! Fab pix! Is that the girl who got on stage twice with Bono? I was thinking it was another girl you were talking about cos of the spelling!!!!! :wink: :up:

I sent my pic in the post tonight, so here's hoping you get it tom morn!!!!! Can you send them straight bk to me please?! :)

susanp6 said:

Course you were missed lastnite Wild!!!!! :sexywink: We did carry on with the perviness tho', i think!!!! My brain's just about getting bk to normal, actually after being in the clouds about Bono!!!!!! :evil: :combust: :combust: :combust:

Darren - Larry was so funny on the Cat Deeley interview eh?!

I was just talking about the look on Bs' face as Larry mentioned the massage - It was as if to say:

Oooooo, somebody mention massage???? Where? Any volunteers girls???? :ohmy: *Row of Pleba girls line up*!!!!! :evil:

Or the thing about Larry idolizing someone! I forget who.

susanp6 said:

It is.. I just hope that (a)we get there in time to see stuff from London (Barrie's only an hour north of here, but the traffic's going to be INSANE... we're leaving at something like 5:30am!) and (b)they show stuff from the other shows before the Cdn one starts (sometime between 11am and noon EST)

Hi E! :wave: :hug:

Can't remember what he said about that D, but what about the part where he is supposedly going to become the next Phil Collins???? :lol: :huh:

susanp6 said:
Goodness Wild! Fab pix! Is that the girl who got on stage twice with Bono? I was thinking it was another girl you were talking about cos of the spelling!!!!! :wink: :up:

I sent my pic in the post tonight, so here's hoping you get it tom morn!!!!! Can you send them straight bk to me please?! :)

yes that's her

No problem i'll send them back as soon as i get them

OMG 5.30 Am :scream: :yawn: :yawn:

These are all such early start times that you're all having, Drea!

:uhoh: :crazy:

No sims updates today :madspit: :sad: :scream:

I saved the characters... but the houses are all gone. I have to break the households down into smaller units and try to rebuild.
cross your fingers that I can make it work :sigh:

Meanwhile... what is this show with Larry Susan and Darren are talking about? I could use some serious Larry love right about now :(

SG - There was a show on here in the UK which was an interview with U2 backstage in Manchester&this extremely lucky female presenter Cat Deeley got to hang around with them a great deal!!!!

She got a good bit of cuddles from Bono!!!! :scream: :scream:

Sad_Girl said:

I saved the characters... but the houses are all gone. I have to break the households down into smaller units and try to rebuild.

Meanwhile... what is this show with Larry Susan and Darren are talking about? I could use some serious Larry love right about now :(

It was a thing on ITV interview some footage from the gigs. It was good!

Sad_Girl said:

Awwwww. :sad: :sad:

And you put so much work into it!! :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom