Pleba Girls Party with U2 it sounds weird but it's an earth shattering experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
and for Susan: I've never had a sim fall for anyone without becoming a friend first, so you're ahead of the game with Bono :hyper:

and I need Jemma's hair color/length eye color

well my hair is dark as ya can see on pic! my eyes look green on there though i swear they are blue :shrug:

LMAO! All the Sim Plebans are pervy little gals. I'm also voting for the website. lol :wink:

brb need another cup of tea.

daygloeyes2 said:

*catches Dis, drags her into the shower to cool her down*

:wink:

I cannot cool down with you in here clone:drool:

Tell Sim Dis that Sim Bono can come see my place...anytime he wants...if ya catch my drift:wink: *winks like a sleezy car salesman

Sad_Girl said:
Pretty Girl Jemma :flirt: :giggle:

Ok, you will be the next sim added ASAP

there are so many sims and just the four guys. and to make it worse, 90% of the girls only want Bono :lmao: This is really shaping up to be either hilarious or disastorous!

DG - no I didn't mean that! I meant they know what may happen if they go into THAT house with you, Bri and VP :lmao:
I'll get them over there, don't worry. They just have to meet you once!

:lmao: :lmao:

VP, DG, me, and Bono?:angel:
I expect we would end up playing scrabble, or perhaps checkers....I'd love to jump Bono....:wink:

:laugh: :hug:

Good luck on your tests.

Last edited:
bono_pelvicthrust.gif
[/IMG]

:drool: :drool:

see yo tommorow DG :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

If I have to duke it out for you does this mean more showers to try to win you? :flirt:

I see you came back...couldn't stay away:flirt: ? One can never have too many showers..thats my motto:drool:

:wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I bet DG is only using your Ali like looks to get to Bono.....
I want the real you...always have :sexywink: :combust:

:giggle::wink:

DG! Is this true?:eyebrow: Are you using me to get to Bman!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom