Pleba Girls Party with U2 it sounds weird but it's an earth shattering experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildHoney said:
Jemma what do you have with the JD? Lemonade or coke? If coke is diet coke with lime ok?

We'll all be on the JD :drunk:

oooooh you both drink JD :hyper: you two :rockon:

do you mean with a slice of lime or coke with lim ein it? i'm such a :reject: i don't like flavoured coke, but diet coke it fine :D

i tried lemonade with it once :huh:

bonoishot said:

oooooh you both drink JD :hyper: you two :rockon:

do you mean with a slice of lime or coke with lim ein it? i'm such a :reject: i don't like flavoured coke, but diet coke it fine :D

i tried lemonade with it once :huh:

No problem i'll get some diet coke in & a big bottle of JD. Will one be enough?

I'll be getting some nibbles anything in particular you'd like??

Jemma :hug: Thanks, I'm rather loving the tattoo still today. hehe I can't wait to get my next one. I'm working on designs for three more.

Oh man Mini-cat just told me she is going to get a tattoo when she is older. I've created a monster.

Thanks Wild! :hug: I appreciate the effort even if it doesn't work. :D

ROFL Wild! You bad, bad girl! :madspit: :lol: But I don't blame you at all. hehe No worries, it will just give me something to look forward to. :D

WildHoney said:

No problem i'll get some diet coke in & a big bottle of JD. Will one be enough?

I'll be getting some nibbles anything in particular you'd like??

am not sure, depends how much you guys drink :drunk: :lol: nah seriously i think one should be enough :D

:hmm: sausage rolls, Quavers and BOno :drool: :lmao:

not sure about snacks, will think bout it tomoz at work :)

bonoishot said:

am not sure, depends how much you guys drink :drunk: :lol: nah seriously i think one should be enough :D

ok. No problem.

So far the shopping list reads

Bono
Bottle ofJD
Diet coke/ Diet coke with lime
Salt & Vinegar crisps
Salted Nuts
Sausage rolls

bonoishot said:

:hyper: :hyper: oooh can't wait for our weekend

i went to get some JD wild :cheers: to almost a week

My girlfriend just popped on from work to talk to me about our ex-boy toy getting arrested this morning. She called him a dillhole! I about died laughing. Our usually favorite is asshat or assclown, but I was informed that dillhole was the word of the day in her office today. :laugh: Dillhole just has such a nice ring to it! lol

DG - I can't get any of the guys to your house ! :lmao: I think they KNOW :shifty: I'm working on it, I promise :hug:

and less than half of the pleban girls have actually met them, so that's why there have only been a few of the little incidents where they look at someone and fan themselves like 'woah, she's hot' they haven't met you (well, Adam has online, but he won't accept your invites yet) so no, they haven't said anything YET

:hmm:

let's see...
oh., Sim Larry started a fire!:lmao:

What else... :hmm: I have the notes and pictures at home.
You and Dis are close to being friends, thats good. :)

It really seems like I'm forgetting some important stuff. :shrug: my brain is fried :crazy:

and for Susan: I've never had a sim fall for anyone without becoming a friend first, so you're ahead of the game with Bono :hyper:

and I need Jemma's hair color/length eye color

Sad_Girl said:
DG - I can't get any of the guys to your house ! :lmao: I think they KNOW :shifty: I'm working on it, I promise :hug:

and less than half of the pleban girls have actually met them, so that's why there have only been a few of the little incidents where they look at someone and fan themselves like 'woah, she's hot' they haven't met you (well, Adam has online, but he won't accept your invites yet) so no, they haven't said anything YET

let's see...
oh., Sim Larry started a fire!:lmao:

What else... :hmm: I have the notes and pictures at home.
You and Dis are close to being friends, thats good. :)

It really seems like I'm forgetting some important stuff. :shrug: my brain is fried :crazy:

They know I'm underaged? Dammit, my plans to be the neighborhood Lolita are failing! :angry:

Are me and Dis close to being shower buddies? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Hey, in between tests at the moment

You still here?

I need to know what you look like before I can add a sim for you!

yeah i'm still here SG! thought you had seen my pic, you must.t have been online when i posted it

here it goes again :reject:

me.jpg
[/IMG]

not the best angle :huh:

Russty Cat said:
Hi SG! :hug: I was just gonna send ya an email! hehe Your ears must have been burning. :heart:

:madspit: I so hate this class!
I can't wait to go home

I'm going to e-mail you a list of my MP3's bootlegs/b-sides what have you so you can tell me what you want on your CD :wink:

Pretty Girl Jemma :flirt: :giggle:

Ok, you will be the next sim added ASAP

there are so many sims and just the four guys. and to make it worse, 90% of the girls only want Bono :lmao: This is really shaping up to be either hilarious or disastorous!

DG - no I didn't mean that! I meant they know what may happen if they go into THAT house with you, Bri and VP :lmao:
I'll get them over there, don't worry. They just have to meet you once!

Sad_Girl said:

DG - no I didn't mean that! I meant they know what may happen if they go into THAT house with you, Bri and VP :lmao:
I'll get them over there, don't worry. They just have to meet you once!

Good. Because I plan on being the jailbait. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
oh, hell, I have fifteen minutes before the test starts..

I can't post the pictures yet but I can tell a little....

Sim Susan and Sim Bono are officially friends :)
Sim Bono has indicated that he thinks Dazz, Russty, Sad_Girl, and Dis are 'Hot like woah' :wink:
and Sim Adam has indicated he thinks Wild Honey and Russty are both "hot like Woah' (But Sad_Girl got the first kiss :hyper:

I think the first groups house is too far away from the guys cuz they STILL haven't met. Tonight I may have to take some drastic measures :mad:

SIM Bono thinks I'm hot...like whoa:drool: I may faint..catch me:faint:

Sad_Girl said:

:madspit: I so hate this class!
I can't wait to go home

I'm going to e-mail you a list of my MP3's bootlegs/b-sides what have you so you can tell me what you want on your CD :wink:

:hyper: woohoo! I'll look forward to that. I was just going to email ya and tell ya that I was thinking of you and that I know you hate to be there. And I missed ya. :D To bad you aren't closer, you could ditch the class and come over and take a nap with me. :sexy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom