Pleba Girls Party with U2 it sounds weird but it's an earth shattering experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonogrguitar.jpg

Bonodrool5.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oh, by the way, in case y'all were wondering.
Biohazard day *did* involve an evacuation.....:drool:
*funniest* and best day *ever* :heart:

:laugh:

We actually had a bomb scare when I was in high school (it was a false alarm). It was so cool, though! We got to leave around 10am! And it was the middle of May, so the weather was SO nice!

Eh, any excuse to ditch school was fine with me. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

meanwhile... will you explain biohazard day? I'm curious now :eyebrow:

In exchange for a B cap?
Yes, I think I will explain. :D

Basically, I came to school one fine spring day. After first period, I had a lovely spare and went out for food. Upon returning, I entered a shcool of utter chaos, from which doors were spewing many confused yet ever happy kids. Curiosity piqued, I enterd the school, to hear an annocement from my dear secretary friend, Mrs H. to "Please leave the building immediately. There is noo need to panic, please exit as soon as possible, thank you." (or some such similar announcement). This was being repeaated, and students were gleefully following said orders, some lingering in the parking lot, some headed home. And then those who really don't know the meaning of the word immediate. I was one such child, catching friends, we began discussing the current event. Many were confused. I, being a leader, formulated a plan. We must seek answers. So to the office we went, wherepon I chatted with the VP, and the secretary. It turns out something had happened in the boys bathroom, the toilet was flooding, and plumbing was messing up around the school, includding some flooding in the cafeateria. Fear of sewer gases, and other such gorss stuff that comes up with messed up plubing, the school was deemed a biohazard, until it could be fixed. No more classes. ( apparently a cherry bomb had been dropped in the toilet..casuing said problem). Curiosity thus satisfied, my pals and I left for wonderful adventures in the sun.
The end.

Long enough? :lol:
I might be as long winded as B...:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom