Pleba Girls Party with U2 it sounds weird but it's an earth shattering experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
daygloeyes2 said:

:lmao:

A family friend's daughter is almost 30, and she still get's carded! :lmao:

Last winter, I was asked if I wanted a drink when I went out with my mother by the waiter. And he was serious! :lmao: And I went to a bat mitzvah when I was 11 and got hit on by a 15-year old who thought I was older! :lmao:

Hopefully, Bono will be fooled too. :wink:

I get carded too:tsk: grrrrrr....for everything! Even CDs:laugh: Thats one thing I hate about looking young...B will think I am too young :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Check out the tighty-whities in the Apparently Bono is.... thread :wink: Originally posted by stars, it is worth a look :lol:

Oh is that the pic of him sitting and his undies are showing:laugh: its too cute!!!

Russty Cat said:
Congrats on reaching 1000! :hyper: :dance:

I had some guy guess that I was 40 the other day! Before I mauled his stupid ass I told him that I was only 20 for gosh sakes! :mad:

I hope you kicked his ass!:madspit:

:wink: men are horrible at ages...and weight:mad:

That's the one Dis! :cute: I don't know why but I love that picture. :laugh:

Ok I really have to go and shower for work :sad: I'll be back around 9:30ish for whoever will be on :wink:

To the Batmobile!

daygloeyes2 said:

Yes...a younger Ali. :wink:

:drool:

in alot of my pics I do look like a younger ali:yes: My bf is afraid of Bono having a midlife crisis and look for a younger verison of his wife and he is afraid he will see me:wink: :drool: :drool: I told him I am not afraid:wink:

Dismantled said:

:drool:

in alot of my pics I do look like a younger ali:yes: My bf is afraid of Bono having a midlife crisis and look for a younger verison of his wife and he is afraid he will see me:wink: :drool: :drool: I told him I am not afraid:wink:

Tell him not to be afraid, it's only one night...or two...or more. :wink:

FlyYourKite said:
That's the one Dis! :cute: I don't know why but I love that picture. :laugh:

Ok I really have to go and shower for work :sad: I'll be back around 9:30ish for whoever will be on :wink:

To the Batmobile!

I love that pic cause he is just being a regular guy...sitting there, with his underwear hanging out:laugh: not caring anything about it.....

THis sucks, but I have to go. :( I forgot its a minimum day at Mini-cats school so its time to go get her already. See you guys later. :D

Russty Cat said:
THis sucks, but I have to go. :( I forgot its a minimum day at Mini-cats school so its time to go get her already. See you guys later. :D

bye cat!:wave: :wave:

tumbleweeds.jpg

Poor tumbleweeds...all caged in. :sad:

daygloeyes2 said:
tumbleweeds.jpg

Poor tumbleweeds...all caged in. :sad:

:lmao: :lmao: good....when we were in N. Dakota one hit our car as we were going down the road..it slammed us pretty good:lmao: almost forced off the road by a rouge tumbleweed:lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

Death by tumbleweed! :lmao:

Wild! :hug:

tweed3b.jpg
[/IMG] :yikes: :lmao:
as you can see the suckers get pretty damn big...they are scary rolling down the road right at ya

btw..I have no idea who this person is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom