Pleba Girls Party with U2 it sounds weird but it's an earth shattering experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I just went back to read the old thread ... I had Wild in a Leopar print dress but was afraid of offending her :lmao: I don't know what I was thinking! I'm going to go create a Jemma sim and Change Wild back into her original outfit :hyper: Be back in @30 minutes

Sad_Girl said:
3.jpg

Wild Honey, Weldy, Jules and Elys

Wow.....I like my SIM character....don't change a thing!!!

DG...don't feel so bad...I'm excited too.

I'm glad you like your sim, Weldy, and that you're still here :hyper: I'm so silly about this, I'm just having so much fun !!!!

Ok, so Larry put something in the toaster oven and then he walked away and forgot it... resulting in a fire! The alarm started going off and so Adam and Bono ran in to see what was wrong.
When the Firefighter showed up, Adam stepped out but Bono stayed to point out the fire and to tell her all about it :lmao:
fire.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
I'm glad you like your sim, Weldy, and that you're still here :hyper: I'm so silly about this, I'm just having so much fun !!!!

Ok, so Larry put something in the toaster oven and then he walked away and forgot it... resulting in a fire! The alarm started going off and so Adam and Bono ran in to see what was wrong.
When the Firefighter showed up, Adam stepped out but Bono stayed to point out the fire and to tell her all about it :lmao:
fire.jpg

:lmao:!!! Love the pose!

Random note...
12.10.99.jpg

Does B look "overjoyed" to you?
(read tha caption ...lol)

Bono looks so far from overjoyed in that picture, Bri... :lol: :laugh:

Me and Adam saying goodbye :sexywink: All I did was say goodnight and He kissed me!!! :hyper: (Damn, I wish I was a sim!)
SGAkissgbye.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

OMG...in the first one I thought they were playing strip poker!
:lmao:

And why is Susan always in a bikini? :eyebrow:

:lol:

:lol:

She likes the hot tub... I can't seem to keep her out of it :lol: then she doesn't change into regular clothes after she gets out :shrug: who knew Susan was an exhibitionist?

And the last pic for this update:
Bri and VP (After a dip in the hot tub) engage in ANOTHER pillow fight :lmao:

pillowfight.jpg

Dis was the only one NOT in the hot tub :shrug: she must've been eating the leftover chinese take out :wink:

Last edited:
I see Snookie lurking... does she want to play???? I'll make her a sim, if she does :flirt:

** I'll check when I come back!

bye :wave:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom