Pleba Girls Party - With a Hey hey sha la la & a Boom Cha, Boom Cha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Wild! :kiss:

So today has been incredible. So many good things have happened, but the craziest was just a few minutes ago.

My grandpa called me to wish me a happy birthday. This may not seem like a big deal, but it definitely is for me. We haven't spoken in years, because our family is going through some stuff, and we just haven't spoken, but all of a sudden there he is on the phone wishing me well today. Wow. So incredibly cool. What a great gift to get - hopefully this is the start of a better relationship with him, because I'd really love that.

/ending the sappiness.

:lol:

I have to rant about this.

Why does it seem when people treat their boyfriend like crap, cheat on them and screw around with peoples feelings and lifes do they seem to get men falling at their feet, while I who i consider am a nice person just seem to get walked all over. :mad::|:angry:

:mad::mad:

rant over

WildHoney said:
Aww that's awesome Thora :hug:

I'm glad you're having a nice birthday, any plans for this evening??

I got NI's present on yesterday, a couple of shirts that i liked and a big bottle of Bulgari BLV :drool: , thinking about getting him some D & G too :shifty:

Bulgari BLV. :drool: Happy Birthday to NI. :rockon::drunk:

What days his birthday?

Thora what are your birthday plans for tonight or are you waiting for the weekend?

Wild, I just noticed that the thread is called "Pleba Gorls Party" :giggle: If it's not too late, you could change it!

I do have plans tonight. My best friend and I are going to the hockey game. I'm really excited! :hyper:

bonoishot said:
I have to rant about this.

Why does it seem when people treat their boyfriend like crap, cheat on them and screw around with peoples feelings and lifes do they seem to get men falling at their feet, while I who i consider am a nice person just seem to get walked all over. :mad::|:angry:

:mad::mad:

rant over

That's the million $ question :lol:

And yes i consider you to be more than a nice person you're special and it's not your fault that men are oo blind to see that

Manybe i should clone NI :hmm:

WildHoney said:

That's the million $ question :lol:

And yes i consider you to be more than a nice person you're special and it's not your fault that men are oo blind to see that

Manybe i should clone NI :hmm :

How about Cloning Bono? :hyper::drool::shifty:

Your too sweet. Thanks. :kiss:

God i could rant on about it for ages. :rant::angry:

Oh my god. My department has officially gone off the deep end. My boss started it all by sending this crazy photo of mangled Peeps candies, and holy cripes has it gone down the gutter since then, with everyone sending photoshopped pics of Peeps. :lmao: I love the silliness! Nobody's getting anything done. I love it! :D

ThoraSEB said:
Oh my god. My department has officially gone off the deep end. My boss started it all by sending this crazy photo of mangled Peeps candies, and holy cripes has it gone down the gutter since then, with everyone sending photoshopped pics of Peeps. :lmao: I love the silliness! Nobody's getting anything done. I love it! :D

Could you imagine if we all worked for U2

Nothing would get done there either :lol:

Although the IT department would be busy replacing :drool: filled keyboards :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom