Pleba Girls Party - With a Hey hey sha la la & a Boom Cha, Boom Cha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6.gif

Not too bad, thanks. :D Just relaxing and listening to the hockey game. This game isn't on regular TV, so I'm listening online and eating some popcorn for dinner. :drool:

How about you? :hug:

ThoraSEB said:
Not too bad, thanks. :D Just relaxing and listening to the hockey game. This game isn't on regular TV, so I'm listening online and eating some popcorn for dinner. :drool:

How about you? :hug:

I'm alright thanks :) I came home from church and ate popcorn :drool: :corn:

I was supposed to be writing after that but I've been cleaning instead :lol:

now I'm hungry again :angry:

Sooner or later I'll get around to writing!

Hey Weldy :hug: how are you?

The Far Side is definitely good! :up:

I got an iTunes gift certificate from a friend, and it's been fun downloading new music to have! :drool: I'm buying stuff I really should have had so many years ago, or songs from CD's that are trashed or have been lost/stolen.

One day I'd like to get the Complete Calvin & Hobbes. It's pretty pricey, but so worth it. I was in Chapters (Canadian bookstore) the other night, and had a look at it - it's beautiful! :love:

Nope, not really. Church. Supposed to talk to Gavin Saturday night. The family will be over for dinner on Sunday, but since we're once again covered in snow we won't have an easter egg hunt or anything of the sort :madspit:

how about you?

Same kind of thing. I'm going up to my parent's place tomorrow. There will be a family dinner at some point, and church. Otherwise we'll just relax, and if the weather is nice, I hope to go for a couple of hikes, etc.

Back
Top Bottom