Pleba Girls Party - With a Hey hey sha la la & a Boom Cha, Boom Cha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
GG2 , probably :drool: at her teacher photos :lol:

:shocked: ME? would I possibly do that????

:no:

:angel: <--- :yes: that's me!

:shifty: and can you believe that everybody here, and some other ppl all had the same fave Bas pic? tee hee!
:( didn't see him today at school.... :lmao: I only had two hours tho!

nice title :drool:

My sister called me to let me know Cassie & Rockie are having puppies :love: :well Cassie's having them :lol:

There're due on 10th May which i had great pleasure in telling her was Bono's birthday

I also said i won't go and see them until they've all been sold or i'll end up wanting another one :shifty:

But puppies are sooooooooo :cute:

I also posted these in the photo threads, but I know some of us don't check in there often :reject: :lol:

my new glasses

SadGirl07.jpg

SadGirl072.jpg

Thanks!
3.gif
I took about a million pictures because I wanted to send a recent one to Gavin and I had to get at least a couple decent ones out before I returned my sisters camera :lol:

I'm doing pretty good, thanks

:hug: how are you! Is today your birthday or was that yesterday?

WildHoney said:
hello SG :drool: :flirt:

i know what Gav wil do when hr sees that hoto :sexywink:

3.gif

...and you didn't even see the whole picture :shifty: :sexywink:

(No, not really! I'm wearing a tank top! :tsk: dirty minded plebans :giggle: )

:lmao:

:hug: how are you tonight Wild?

Last edited:
SG - my birthday was yesterday. It was absolutely perfect! :D I have pics, etc. in my journal, if anyone's interested.

Hi and bye, Wild! :hug:

Drea said:
:wave:

Like an idiot I didn't check the score yesterday - did Vancouver win for you Thora? :wink: (And are you hungover? :lol: )

YES 4-2, baby!! And yes. :reject: :lol: The first thing a co-worker said to me when I walked in this morning was "Whoa. You look rough." :lmao: I was pretty tossed last night.

Back
Top Bottom