Pleba Girl's Party - Wishing we were all off to France on Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I did get to play the sims a little bit today

adamcarmel.jpg

:|

:sad:

I'm just so tired, so very sick and tired, of being disappointed in ALL aspects of my life. The job I thought I had appears to have fallen through, so I have to go interviewing again, I'm having severe financial problems and I am just a very unhappy person who sees nothing getting better, ever.

I'm sorry to vent. Have a good night.

:ohmy:
WHAT?!?

I spend an extra hour trying to get here after having to change my dinner ideas times, and also having to detour around some problem in Midtown......

.....and now NO ONE is here??!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :censored: :rant: :scream:

I AM CRY!!!! :sad:

:whistle: I hope someones will show up soon!:eyebrow:

:wink:

i guess i'll float on on some other threads and check on back.

Last edited:
Would that be a synonym for drinking or for being :drunk:, Drea?

:giggle:

Okay, for being drunk, there's smashed and snockered. Can't think of any others that begin with "s" at the moment. :wink:

I'm doing good!

after 8 stright days [5 - 7+ hrs] of cleaning, sorting, throwing away and shredding [just finally got a small shredder b/cv it REALLY was on sale $9.99!] papers, printouts, magazines, newspapers, and craft & art supplies and projects, AND I STILL WASN'T done by Fri noon....
.....the rehab supervisor who was supposed to show up { :uhoh: :yikes: :sad: }-- had an emergency ELSEWHERE.-- and RESCHEDUALED!!!! :lock::lock: ...........

..So I was unlocked from my chains .........and came out today to play !:dance::dance: :dance:

Last edited:
jobob said:
Would that be a synonym for drinking or for being :drunk:, Drea?

:giggle:

Okay, for being drunk, there's smashed and snockered. Can't think of any others that begin with "s" at the moment. :wink:

Well, more drinking, but I could use smashed :lol:

dazz, that's what I need to do: Commit myself to a straight week of housecleaning and organization. Because my apartment could use it.

jobob said:
dazz, that's what I need to do: Commit myself to a straight week of housecleaning and organization. Because my apartment could use it.

good luck !! :hug:

I take pretty good to good care of my current common area [2 other roomies] - the Living Room...but I've been a more draggy since late March.
So that when I wasn't having fun, caught up in creativty or wonderment/beauty.....my "setpoint" was lower than average.I'd be off doing other things to get myself out the slumpiness, and would let the stuff in my room 'go' for too long.

Then my sis went away 2 weekends in a month in July --so I was up at her place for 2 -3 days at a time so that cut into my cleaning time, too.

So I was paying the price, BUT I couldn't clean TOO fast [as i sometimes can] because of The Heat......had partial A/C from the living drawn in by my big standing fan....if I'd speeded up i would have been sweating too much.
he's coing back in 9 days, so I took today off. I'll get back on it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom