Pleba Girl's Party - Wishing we were all off to France on Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hellllllllllllooooo my PC is fully norton protected now and Livedate is working on it again so i can keep it in good protection:drool:

I've missed you girls. Sorry ive not been here much all week. HAve send Wild a few texts here and there. Oh and talking of Wild. Just seen the latest pic you posted for Russty. OMG you look fantastic and you hair looks fab. :D:hug::drool:

See you all later. Got loads of washing to be done. :madspit:

x

I know :ohmy:
Whats wrong with these girls lately?

*gets out the Pleba Medical Bag*

--Bono Blood Pressure Test Kit
--Larry Lusting Lotion
--Adam Silver Fox Glitter
--Edgy Stomping Motion Detector

Lets use some of this stuff :lol:

WildHoney said:

Thanks Jem :hug: Clone:love:

Although i did send you a special PM with the photo in :flirt:

I think i was tired when i looked at it. I was at work half asleep. :lol:

You look fab. You have done sooooooo well. Clone:love:

Have tog o girls as its the landlord of my local pub's leaving do. So lots of people are going. His sister in law is taking over the pub which is good as she likes me and Kat :wink:.

Andys soon to be ex wife might be there tonight, i hope she doesnt recognise me or Kat or we'll have to be nice to her (she doesn't know about me and Andy) :yikes: :uhoh: :lol:

Love ya all :kiss:

x

Drea said:
Pretty good... there's umm.. sort of kind of maybe a guy in my life :giggle:

:giggle: Yay. :hug: Thats fab. :hug: Is this the guy you went out with a few weeks ago?

I have a guy too. :happy::drool: Hes a U2 fan aswell. :combust:

Will catch up on your answers later as i better go get ready. Have 15 minutes. Kat will kill me if i'm late. :uhoh: :lol:

:hug:

bonoishot said:

:giggle: Yay. :hug: Thats fab. :hug: Is this the guy you went out with a few weeks ago?

Yeah - also the same guy I went out with Monday night, Thursday night and yesterday during the day :giggle:

Have fun and have one for me *g*

Back
Top Bottom