Pleba Girl's Party - Wishing we were all off to France on Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah that poll really does stink. It could have been put together much better.:tsk:
Here is the Adam pic form Eze.
eze2.jpg

well it is the back of his cute head:wink:

Drea I hate to pop in and out. But I have to go. I will be back online a bit later:hug:

:shifty:
secret project?!:hyper:shh:

:giggle:

:( i still missed you! was reading last thread......

everyonce in a while I'd loop my knit stitch and some more experienced would point it out.
and for a while i was looping the wrong way...but because i did it for the whole thing..........i guess it didn't look out of place>

I'm too impatient with sooo many projects [drawing, digital art, mysilver jewelry w, /wo beads , and peyote freee-style beading] ...i've stuck to small width scarves that get done "relatively" fast!

+ I have done one [ 1 color] wth 4? different patterns in it....triangles, stripes, checkerboard, and a tree.that was the widest at ? 6 inches :lol:
+ A three color/different texturees in 3 light greens.
+A darkish teal acrylic with a WAVY CURE of med-dark Chenille tarn.
+My second one.....just one yarn-- fingerling white with splashes of darkish magenta--- it reminded me of one of my favde peoney flower ?sub-species, BUT I did it on #10 needles so it came out very open looking. Even though it's wool it can be worn in most months as a decorative scarf, and can doublre up as a warm underscarf around the neck in heavy winter . :D

++ my cureent one again is a fingerling merino wool on size :hmm: #11 needles in a varigated :drool: purple/fushia/fire red/orage/light orange ! The women who run the sheep fairm call that particular dye pattern "Reptile Red".

It'll look particularly ~~~*wonderful*~~~in :hyper: Feburary worn inside as a decorartive scarf...with hose grays, more grays:| , the duller side of browns etc....

Last edited:
Not intricate so much as there's a volume of stuff to go through to find what I'm looking for :wink: Plebans are rather prolific posters :giggle:

Galeongirl said:

too late my dear Wayne.... :wink: and believe me, you wouldn't want to see that

:ohmy:

you'll have to post it for me wild, IF we ever end up on-line at the same time........

and :sexywink: have a great time on vac! :hug: :kiss: those GOREOUS light blue waters for me! :D

Don't forget to Fed-ex HIM to me , after you've had your way! :shifty:

:wink:

sorta random/
comes from the fact that I've only had the CHI-VERT DVD for *just around* 2 weeks or so..........

you can see Ads beginning to get more relaxed in a fun way with the crowd, which he became even MORE so as the tour rolled on! He was so fun to watch :drool: on this tour, esp by oct & Nov!

But in Chi/vert I love him raising the bass upfor the first bass chords of LAPOE! :drool: :drool:

Drea said:
I'm having fun, yeah... but it's going to take absolute *ages* :lol:

do a few rows of crochetting, look at a few pages of photos, back to the crochetting etc :D :D

at least :madwife:you ARE at home where you CAN take advantage of doing 2 things at {nearly} once! :wink:

today turned GORGEOUS in the afternoon upper 80's lower humidity:drool: :drool:

it was a deep blue sky later with feathered clouds of yellow, yellow-orange and pink at sunset !!! :love: :love:

I don't own the Chicago dvd yet - looking forward to ZooTV Sydney in Sept though :drool: Hopefully they'll also release the Best of 80-90 vids on dvd at some point too...

ZOO-TV SYDNEY woooooooooooohooooooooo!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :hyper: :hyper:

you'll enjoy CHI....the sound mix -imho- is very clear for each of them! :drool: X's 4 ! and the lighting effects just make them look even more magical/sexy!!!!
......I'm GLAD SOMEONE convinced them down the road somewhens to USE more THEATRICAL LIGHTING.........they were reaLLY Kind of against that stuff at first!!

BTW

doesn't the stuff Russty is doing sounds EXCITING! :hyper:

Drea said:
[B looking forward to ZooTV Sydney in Sept though :drool: [/B]

all the :rant::censored: stuff I COULDN't see b/c I was Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo FAR away!
that I only got a "taste" odf when I got the 90-00 vid on VHS abiout 2 yrs ago! :lol: I didn't have a vcr y\till 3 yrs ago :reject: The $$ thing I used my christmas $$! :D

which is how I got a DVD portable just a month ago ! :drool: :drool:

Hi weldy :hug: going to go in a few............

running out of $, and want to TRY & get up "early" enough to go to the Library and the locaL Farmer's Greenmarket for -- Heirloom TOMATOES!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: BEFORE I go to puter Art class!

wait........ skip the LIbrary- I almost forgot get in FREE to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden!!! BEFORE 12NOON on SAT :hyper: and the farmer's market :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom