Pleba Girl's Party - Wishing we were all off to France on Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

He sounds like me :lol:

:nerd: And that's just the U2 related ones :reject:

:lol: Wild we are bad! I'm really trying to balance out my ipod with more then just U2 and PJ. But it doesn't help that I keep getting more bootlegs. I just got all the PJ bootlegs for the first leg of the tour. :reject: :laugh:

He is the king of good 80's music. He actually had Devo cds and tons of others that I hadn't heard in ages. I have the next two days to get more so I'm sure I'll have to borrow a few more.

Russty Cat said:

:lol: Wild we are bad! I'm really trying to balance out my ipod with more then just U2 and PJ. But it doesn't help that I keep getting more bootlegs. I just got all the PJ bootlegs for the first leg of the tour. :reject: :laugh:

He is the king of good 80's music. He actually had Devo cds and tons of others that I hadn't heard in ages. I have the next two days to get more so I'm sure I'll have to borrow a few more.

80's music :drool: :drool: :drool:

Drea said:
*snerk* This song reminds me - I shocked the hell out of Terry today when it came up in conversation that I'm a virgin :lmao: You should've seen his face!! Completely stunned :lol:

:lol: Drea I get the same shocked face when I tell people I was a virgin when I got married. They can't even comprehend having sex with only one person your whole life. Like its just such a bad thing. :giggle:

:eyebrow: How can Dire Straits be #4 in the Best Live Album category when I don't even see them listed in the category?? :huh: This is definitely Money For Nothing...

Drea said:
:eyebrow: How can Dire Straits be #4 in the Best Live Album category when I don't even see them listed in the category?? :huh: This is definitely Money For Nothing...

:lol: That is a bit hard to do when your not even in the category. :eyebrow:

Russty Cat said:
OOOOO NO Wild! I want to see you!!! Bring it on Baby! :drool: :sexywink:

Me - about 4 weeks into diet

8caa287f.jpg

Me last Sunday :shifty:

2006_0731dublin0087.jpg

Damn Wild!!!! You rock! You always looked good, but damn I'm so proud of you! You look fabulous!!!!! And I love your new hairdo! Its so cute! :drool: :combust: NI has to share you now! :wink:

:hug: Your so welcome! Your really are an inspiration! I know how hard it is to loose weight and you are really doing a great job.

Okay, the Dire Straits must've been a mistake, the top 5 live albums were:

1. Peter Frampton – Frampton Comes Alive
2. Led Zeppelin – The Song Remains The Same
3. The Band – The Last Waltz
4. Neil Young – Rust Never Sleeps
5. The Who – Live At Leeds

Alas, Under A Blood Red Sky didn't make it :(

Drea said:
Okay, the Dire Straits must've been a mistake, the top 5 live albums were:

1. Peter Frampton – Frampton Comes Alive
2. Led Zeppelin – The Song Remains The Same
3. The Band – The Last Waltz
4. Neil Young – Rust Never Sleeps
5. The Who – Live At Leeds

Alas, Under A Blood Red Sky didn't make it :(

:madwife::grumpy:

And i vote for it as well :eyebrow:

:tsk: there's no accounting for taste

Well, this hour is the best first song on an album, Streets is in this category :D

I voted for it and for Thunderstruck, I couldn't help it :shifty:

Hi Drea:hug: Have you seen the latest Adam pic. Kaf sent it to me this morining:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom