Pleba Girl's Party - Wishing we were all off to France on Holiday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Thora. :hug: I know i have hardly been on recently. Was gonna spend some time on here yesterday but Kat was really down so i spent afternoon cheering her up, then we went out. Then i ended up back at Andy's and he has no net. :madwife:

Aside from that have just been really busy lately, i went and got a real life :sad:

I keep burning up, hope ive not got Andy's fever. :madwife:

Sorry you can't make it to Hawaii for concert. Going for Xmas is certainly a good place for a holiday though :drool:

Real life can be good at times! :D

Aww, I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

I'm very excited about Hawaii. I was sad about missing the concert, but I'm trying not to think about it too much, and am trying to move on. Besides, it's so stinking awesome that I get to go there in the first place! :drool:

Dis you're going to Hawaii?? :hyper: Congrats!

If I go I'm meeting you. :angry:

and if you see this you have to tell me where Mr. Dis found that $500 deal :ohmy:

Last edited:
ThoraSEB said:
Real life can be good at times! : D

Aww, I hope you feel better soon! :hug :

I'm very excited about Hawaii. I was sad about missing the concert, but I'm trying not to think about it too much, and am trying to move on. Besides, it's so stinking awesome that I get to go there in the first place! :drool :

Real life can be VERY good sometimes. :drool:

Thanks yes. Yeah i'd love to go to Hawaii any time in my life not just when U2 are there. You're so lucky going every year.:drool:

Wild i missed you. :flirt:

Sami. :drool: Haven't seen you for ages either. How are you? Hows Long Island?

Hey Sami! :hug:

Can any of you help me? I'm updating my iTunes, and I'm looking for a pic to go with the Jools Holland version of IYWTVD. :drool: Got any suggestions?

WildHoney said:
I'm fine thanks Sami

And you??

I'm listening to Bono’s performance of "Dying Sailor to His Shipmates"

Pirate Bono :drool: :drool :

* Wild daydreams of being shipwrecked n a remote desert Island with only Bono & Johnny Depp for company :combust::faint: *

:combust::drool::faint:

I finally got to see POTC on thursday and mid movie u saud to Andy, "OMG JOhnny is soooo hawt" and he didn't even blink an eyelid at me bless him. :lol:

I'm good Wild and Jem, thanks! :)

Jem Long Island's good, I'm leaving on Friday. :sad: But I'm excited to go home and see my friends there too.

I haven't seen you girls in so long. :drool: I'm always on late at night lately.

WildHoney said:

Andy :love :

He already knows of your Bono/Johnny obsessions...

To love a Pleban girl is to put up with her :drool : over other rmen :shifty :

NI's an expert :lmao :

NI :love:

Yes hes gettin used to all my weird habits i think. He finds my dizziness endearing and cute. :cute::lol:

Even though he is ill today he cooked my tea for me. :love:

Back
Top Bottom