PLEBA girls party-wishing Bono was our homework.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi guys :D

I bought a poster a few weeks back on my trip. Its the War cover. I can't wait to put it up in my studio. hehe But I'm still like 4 Pearl Jam posters to 2 U2 so we need a few more to balance that out. :wink: hehe

I'm on for a few waiting for stuff to cook. Mr. Cat is up at the hospital having a piece of metal taken out of his eye so I'm trying to distract myself till he gets home. I don't want to be too pissed at him when he walks in. LOL I swear the boy should have safety glasses permanently attached to his face. :lol:

:hug: Dazz

Mini-cat giggled and said to give you a :hug: back. :heart:

He actually sounded really calm on the phone and told me not to worry that he would be fine. I know that he is going to be okay, I just hate that he keeps doing this to himself. He has a ton of scar tissue on his eye already and I know it doesn't help with his bad eyesight.

I hope you don't mind me showing you pictures from yesterday :reject:

This is the only picture I have up on Photobucket...and it's the only good one....and I'm a little :reject: for taking it in the first place:

IM000253.jpg

Russty Cat said:
:hug: Dazz

Mini-cat giggled and said to give you a :hug: back. :heart:

He actually sounded really calm on the phone and told me not to worry that he would be fine. I know that he is going to be okay, I just hate that he keeps doing this to himself. He has a ton of scar tissue on his eye already and I know it doesn't help with his bad eyesight.

:giggle: whoo wouuldn't want to hug a cute kid with a cute nickname like mini-cat! :D

< i may never have wanted kids, but it dosen't mean i don't :hug: appreicate them :happy: >

Oh my....

tell him I as an artist who works with all kinds of materials and sometimes sharp things.....TO BE MORE CAREFUL!!!!! :rant: :tsk:

If he repairs vehicles and stuff where there IS a lot of stuff around that could go wrong.........

I sometimes have to be reaaaal careful working with the silver wire i have....I prob should wear MY goggles on occasion more often!! :uhoh:

when i ship wire if i cant' get a particualr type of grip....I close my eyes and half turn my head away...to minimize trouble!

Last edited:
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I hope you don't mind me showing you pictures from yesterday :reject:

This is the only picture I have up on Photobucket...and it's the only good one....and I'm a little :reject: for taking it in the first place:

IM000253.jpg

HOLY:combust:

beautiful pic:drool: :drool: :drool:

Weldy I love the picture!!! :hyper: Thank you so much for sharing it! :hug:

Dazz I totally agree with you that we all need to be so careful with ourselves when working with sharp dangerous stuff. He is always bringing me safety glasses and ear plugs for when I'm working, but then doesn't bother with himself. Big old dork! :rant: :lol:

It will be painful and you would think he would have learned. But at least we still have medicated eye drops from the last time he did this.

:hug: Dis :heart:

Girls, so sorry for disappearing like that :(

I had friends come and take me away from you :sad:

But now, i must sleep :lol:

I'm awake again in 5 hours :happy:

3 hours of politics :drool:

:|

G'night all! and great pic weldy! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

Nighty night BG :hug:

Awww Edgie! :heart: :love: He looks so cute as always. hehe Thanks Weldy that made my day! I love seeing pictures of them. *dreamy sigh* hehe

Back
Top Bottom