PLEBA girls party-wishing Bono was our homework.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Just making a flying visit.....but i dont think anyone is even here! :lol:

I didnt get round to going out with my friends....i fell asleep :reject:

I may or may not be back laters.....i have to be up at 6am tomorrow.....at the latest! :|

Plus...i think I'm coming down with something.

I've got a cold anyway and i think my laryngitis is coming back.....which rules out all kissing :lol:

but my stomach is swolen too and i wanna barf :|

I cant even feck college off tomorrow, 'cos i wont get paid :scream:

Ah well...

Bye everyone! :wave:

xx :hug: xx

:heart:

just here for a sec:sigh: have alot to do tonight, make candle outta birch logs..go gather grape vines, finish sanding our rings......:sigh: its fun but tiring:drool:

how is everyone?:hug:

I haven't seen my clone in like forever:(

Dismantled said:
just here for a sec:sigh: have alot to do tonight, make candle outta birch logs..go gather grape vines, finish sanding our rings......:sigh: its fun but tiring:drool:

how is everyone?:hug:

I haven't seen my clone in like forever:(

:hug:
There's always so much to do at the last minute, isn't there?

Don't overdo it...remember that the wedding is all about you and your honey. :hug:

dazzledbylight said:
hi dis :hug:s

:ohmy: ??? your making a set of wedding rings

or napkin rings :lol:
\

Hey Dazzy and Sobe:hug:

we made our wedding rings Dazzy, we bought some raw silver, made a mold, melted the silver and then poured the rings...:drool: they are a ton of hard work..but really pretty.:drool: you have to do alot of sanding:sigh:

Sobe..I thought it was all about the gifts!!?:ohmy:

:lmao:

ahh, well yes, I didn't want ya'll to see my true colors. :giggle: I'm all about the gifts too!

Damn girl..I'm impressed, you're making your own wedding bands? How awesome is that? :bow: :bow:

SoBe said:
ahh, well yes, I didn't want ya'll to see my true colors. :giggle: I'm all about the gifts too!

Damn girl..I'm impressed, you're making your own wedding bands? How awesome is that? :bow: :bow:

yes..Mr. Dis learned how because he made my engagement ring:cute::cute:

Just popping in for a minute before its time to go for Fluffy and I to walk to the bus stop to pick up Mini-cat. :heart: I've been missing my little monkey today I'm glad she comes home soon. :love:

Do you ever have one of those days where your just a total sappy fool? hehe I swear I have a really great friend that I just love so much and I can't stop thinking about her today and how wonderful she is. :happy sigh: :hug:

:hug: Weldy I hope you have one soon. Its a nice feeling for once. I was gettin real sick of being depressed and sad all the time. :lol: :heart:

Oooo thats just as good! I would still be flying high from that as well. :heart: :hyper:

Well its time to start walking so I'm not late. See you later. :wave: :D

Ah everyone seems to be getting coughs and stuff! I've been lucky so far though! :)

First week back at uni - I'm not used to it!!

Back
Top Bottom