PLEBA girls party-wishing Bono was our homework.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baby Edge is pretty cute, too :cute:

NewImages11.jpg

YourWildHorses said:
Awwww you gonna miss me D?! :sexywink:

I'm dead tired baby, i am i'm afraid to say! :yawn:

It used to be terrible on here when Bri&Mucca kept me going on here til like 6 0r 7 am!!!!! :shocked: :crazy: :yikes:

Yeah, I don't get to talk to you enough, Susan. Actually, I haven't gotten to talk much to the PLEBA Girls lately.

But I know...time zones ARE a problem! And I've got to go into Manhattan early tomorrow morning myself, which means I'll have to go to bed in about an hour! :yawn:

So, if you must sleep....have a great sleep, and very pleasant dreams!!!

Diane L said:

But the grown-up Silver Fox Adam is the one that hugged you!!! :adam: :hug:

:heart: Mmmmmm that's true :heart:

**Edited: Sorry folks, had a few wild thoughts escape :wink:

:hug: night Susan! It's nice to have you around, even if it's only for a little bit Sweet dreams

Aah! That's very nice of you Diane! :wink: I know - I think you're normally on at my bed time! What are you going into Manhattan for, if it's ok to ask?! Wish i was somewhere like that! :wink:

Yeah, i know SG! I hope i get to be on a bit longer at the same time as yourself soon! :) Posting some yummy Bono pix is the thing that used to keep me up, you may recall!!!

Thanks too Sami! :hug: It's a bummer to be going off just as the show's starting up :(

oh yea, I booked my flight for NY yesterday! :hyper:

I'm really nervous though, because I've never flown alone...and my mom keeps saying "are you sure you want to?" that helps my fears! :lol: Oh, the things I do to see U2!! :laugh:

YourWildHorses said:
Wonder if Wild got into the ellipse again tonite! :hmm:

Oh, that was the other thing i was going to mention: On the main Pleba board, there's the thread on Chicago pix&in that 1st one of Edge signing autographs it looks to me as if you can see Wild&Jem in the background!!!! :ohmy:

Yea....and if that cop moved a bit....you would have seen me too...I'm the one with the black hair.

sami0201 said:
oh yea, I booked my flight for NY yesterday! :hyper:

I'm really nervous though, because I've never flown alone...and my mom keeps saying "are you sure you want to?" that helps my fears! :lol: Oh, the things I do to see U2!! :laugh:

:lol: Thats no joke! I'm just a little hayseed country girl really, and I've NEVER been one to venture into any city alone, but I did and boy am I grateful! :yes: I took cabs by myself, walked all over the city by myself... sat in line with people I'd never met .... it was remarkable, really. One of these days they may actually get me to get on an airplane even. (I'm scared of flying :reject: )

YourWildHorses said:
How were your meetings Weldy? Was it at the venue you met everyone? Did you see them for long?

A while with Ruff, Wild and Jem outside the venue when we were trying to meet the band.

Twice with GG....once outside the venue with the other girls and again inside while Dashboard Confessional was playing....got to meet her husband too. Again a while.

SG! :hug: so you've never been on a plane? one of my aunts is like that...the last time she flew was 9 years ago and she was so scared then that my uncle gave her a sleeping pill :lol: now every time she comes to Florida she drives :crazy:

I'm proud of you! :lol:

It's not like I'll be by myself when I get there, my aunt will be at the airport to pick me up but I'm not scared of flying...I go up at least 4-5 times a year...I'm just scared of flying ALONE :uhoh:

sami0201 said:
SG! :hug: so you've never been on a plane? one of my aunts is like that...the last time she flew was 9 years ago and she was so scared then that my uncle gave her a sleeping pill :lol: now every time she comes to Florida she drives :crazy:

I'm proud of you! :lol:

It's not like I'll be by myself when I get there, my aunt will be at the airport to pick me up but I'm not scared of flying...I go up at least 4-5 times a year...I'm just scared of flying ALONE :uhoh:

:hug: Nope, I've never flown anywhere, only been in an airport twice in my life. I'm sure you'll be ok, though, with your parents to see you off and your aunt waiting to pick you up :yes:

Sad_Girl said:
I got a pictoral biography of U2 at a used book store in Toronto, I've been scanning like a madwoman today :wink: It dates back to Joshua Tree, but there are some NIIIICE pictures in it :drool:

:hug: Hi Russty, how are you tonight?

If that was the book I was looking at on Thurs night :drool: :drool: :drool:

Catching up and in the setlist party, will be bouncing back and forth *g*

Back
Top Bottom