PLEBA girls party-will VP reach 10K tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
G'night Brownie :wave: sweet dreams

1sexyman.jpg
HOLY FREAKIN SHIT :drool: :drool:

Sad_Girl said:
2edit544.jpg

:larry: Um... guys... I hate to alarm you, but there's a group of Plebans and they're heading straight toward us!

*:lmao at caption* *saves pic* SG, you should put that one into the caption thread, if it's still going ;)

Sad_Girl said:
2edit544.jpg

:larry: Um... guys... I hate to alarm you, but there's a group of Plebans and they're heading straight toward us!

Russty - no man can handle pain as well as women. :no: not even possible. Women suffer more every day pain in there lives than most men will even understand. (Adam even said something similar, himself :D )

Adam is such a smart man! I swear I was so proud of myself today. Going from being someone who use to hate needles to almost fall asleep while getting tattooed. I've come along way. I was laying down on the table almost asleep and V said "Babe, I need you to adjust your leg a bit again." I didn't respond real fast and she giggled and yelled out to W, the owner that I was hardcore that I was almost asleep! I feel like I need a bumpersticker now. Pain is for pussies, leave me alone I'm taking a nap! :lol:

Like that pic, Snooky? :giggle: It's from the cover of this months 'Spin'

That is one sexy man! :combust:

Thanks Drea - I think I might just have to go over to the caption thread. Been awhile since I was there, and it used to be my main Thread!

Snooky pie said:

It is my FIRM belief that EVERY man should experience at least one good hard Contraction!!

I don't want to feel a contraction, I wouldn't subject a guy to it! :laugh: I think a bout of monthly cramps would be enough :evil:

LOL Snooky that is a nice one!

344425%3B523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23238%3C3667452ot1lsi

I love the Edge, Bono love going on here. Their smiles are so devilishly yummy. :giggle:

Drea said:

I don't want to feel a contraction, I wouldn't subject a guy to it! :laugh: I think a bout of monthly cramps would be enough :evil:

Amen to that! :up:

Well, I don't want to feel a contraction for 10-15 years at least :lmao:

Oh yeah and one more thing. I think all men should have babies! and the monthly thing too!
oh no I'm about to pass out!

John Mayer!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love my fucking Ipod! hehe I swear best money I've spent in a long time! Its so sad how incredibly happy this little thing can make me. My cousins kids where so jealous on 4th of July. They want one so bad. Their mom said when they can pay for it they can have one. :lol: I told them good luck since mine was $400. I've used it enough already though that I've definetly got my moneys worth.

Russty Cat said:
John Mayer!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love my fucking Ipod! hehe I swear best money I've spent in a long time! Its so sad how incredibly happy this little thing can make me. My cousins kids where so jealous on 4th of July. They want one so bad. Their mom said when they can pay for it they can have one. :lol: I told them good luck since mine was $400. I've used it enough already though that I've definetly got my moneys worth.

I paid for mine *pats self on back* :D

daygloeyes2 said:

Amen to that! :up:

Well, I don't want to feel a contraction for 10-15 years at least :lmao:

You definetly don't want to be feeling them for at least that long! :lol:

I was in labor for 10 hours at home. Mr. Cat told me flat out that he would have passed out about hour 2! :lol: And deep breathing doesn't do shite! :lmao:

I agree though monthly cramps would be a heck of a lot better. And the kind that make you double over and feel like an alien is trying to escape out thru your stomach. :yes:

I love that song DG :heart:

Eless, don't let the hurricane blow you away! You might end up in Kansas :yikes:

Ok, I'm gonna start the new thread now ... OK DG????? :wink:

Is it bad that I'm somewhat amused that my dad is now a hurricane? *:hug: Eless* I hope everything's boarded up and you're somewhere safe...

HI E! :hug: :heart:

3b18db46.jpg

I had forgotten about this one SG! I love the look on Adams face and Larrys! Its so sweet to see them being totally goofy. :heart:

Goo Goo Dolls! :heart: You'd swear I'm drunk by how happy I am everytime a new song comes on. LOL As if the thing wasn't loaded with all the stuff I like to begin with. :lol:

THanks DG!!! :hug: Thjis is also on the STay single.

My mom and bro were ALL WORRIED about my sister being on the Mississippi coast and I"m like HELLOOOO....HURRICANE is bypassing coast for south centrial Alabama!! Reer.

I can hear my patio furniture being blown away as i type this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom