PLEBA girls party-will VP reach 10K tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee, I would have to think awhile too about the question. and my brain is not exactly functioning correctly right now.:crack:
Maybe I would ask Bono how he writes his music and how it changed my life and my attitude towards it.
and on a lighter note, could you please clone yourself? we need more like you.:love:

Hi Fly! :hug: :heart: Have you been putting tattoo goo or lotion on it? It is such a bitch when they itch, but your right that its worth it in the end.

SG don't worry about the cd! When ever you get to it. I've been working on your stuff as well, but I need to get some more tapes to make copies with. Idiot me forgot them when I was in target today.

Sobe thank you so much for the two Vargas girls! The one with the guitar is so cool! She is a great starting off point. I might just have to give her pink hair or something. hehe I'm so warped. :lol:

Russty Cat said:

That is just beautiful Cindy. :hug: Its so amazing when things like that come full circle in your life, thanks to music and soul.

I'd have a really hard time choosing, but at this point in my life I'd want to talk to Edge. I tell him thank you for still caring after all these years about the music. Thank you for being willing to stick your heart and soul into it and out there for all the world to see. thanks for not half arsing it. His musical journey has soothed my soul alot in the past year. I owe him and the other boys more then they will ever know. :heart:

:hug: They're all very rare as far as muscians go. Putting themselves out there. Bono writes the lyrics, but his lyrics are nothing without the guys there to back him up and lift his words and put the emotions they feel into their instraments and into the song. THey're very, very amazing and I'm really glad I ran into Drea and she was there to start me down this path.

browneyedgirl40 said:
CeeCee, I would have to think awhile too about the question. and my brain is not exactly functioning correctly right now.:crack:
Maybe I would ask Bono how he writes his music and how it changed my life and my attitude towards it.
and on a lighter note, could you please clone yourself? we need more like you.:love:

Well, if we're going to start cloning B, we've got to clone the others too. Otherwise the universe gets all out of balance!

Russty Cat said:

Sobe thank you so much for the two Vargas girls! The one with the guitar is so cool! She is a great starting off point. I might just have to give her pink hair or something. hehe I'm so warped. :lol:

You're welcome Russty! :)

They immediately popped to mind when you said pin up girls. The guitar one is my favorite by far. She'd be awesome w/ pink hair :up:

SoBe said:

Fly, have you been to Africa? I've always dreamt of making my way there. Mr. SoBe and I were to go in '02. Got our passports, innoculations, etc... and the war started. We decided to bow out when all the anti-American sentiments started to surface in light of good ole' George W. I'm still planning on going, just don't know when now??

I've been to Tanzania for a short period of time. For years though I've seriously wanted to go volunteer there or in Asia somewhere...it's just hard to find programs that aren't so expensive. :( And I've never been able to find someone to go with.

Where were you planning on going? That really sucks the trip had to be cancelled. And was it just touring? Or safaris?

Russty, I just read through the rest of this thread and your new tattoos are amazing, especially the one of the guitar! The wood grain on it is stunning--I've never seen anything like it! My brother has a guitar tat on his arm (he owns a guitar store) but it's nowhere near as intricate as yours.

And what would I tell a U2 guy? I'd tell Adam that I admire the way he turned his life around, gave up a lifestyle that was not good for him and adopted a simpler, happier way of life. I'd also tell him that he makes me wish I was taller and thinner...I wish I was exactly what he would want in a woman.

CeeCee said:

:hug: They're all very rare as far as muscians go. Putting themselves out there. Bono writes the lyrics, but his lyrics are nothing without the guys there to back him up and lift his words and put the emotions they feel into their instraments and into the song. THey're very, very amazing and I'm really glad I ran into Drea and she was there to start me down this path.

:hug: You should be thanking Jenn for starting the RPG where we met that gave me the chance to lure you over to U2 :wink:

Believe it or not guys, back in Feb Cindy had no clue which of the guys was which.. but she's a fast learner :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Hi Fly! :hug: :heart: Have you been putting tattoo goo or lotion on it? It is such a bitch when they itch, but your right that its worth it in the end.

:hug: I've been using Tattoo Goo. I've heard from some people it's not the greatest thing to use...but I've done my research and I think it's safest to follow the tattoo artist's aftercare guidelines and not just make them up yourself. Mine recommendeds Tattoo Goo and it worked for my first one so I figured why change? What are you using?

FlyYourKite said:

I've been to Tanzania for a short period of time. For years though I've seriously wanted to go volunteer there or in Asia somewhere...it's just hard to find programs that aren't so expensive. :( And I've never been able to find someone to go with.

Where were you planning on going? That really sucks the trip had to be cancelled. And was it just touring? Or safaris?

We were going to help build a school house and church in Tanzania. (Very remote area, the name escapes me at the moment) Our church (Methodist) has people going there all the time. I know one day we'll get to go back with them. They are doing amazing work there. I've always felt drawn to that area...I've always wanted to go and help.

daygloeyes2 said:

Is that a Yankees shirt Edge is wearing? :mad:

:yes: The one he wore to the R&RHOF induction was, too I think.

And Where oh where did VP go, anyway? and Bri? I Missed them tonight. and it was supposed to be her big night, even. :uhoh: hope everything is ok

Diane L said:
Russty, I just read through the rest of this thread and your new tattoos are amazing, especially the one of the guitar! The wood grain on it is stunning--I've never seen anything like it! My brother has a guitar tat on his arm (he owns a guitar store) but it's nowhere near as intricate as yours.

And what would I tell a U2 guy? I'd tell Adam that I admire the way he turned his life around, gave up a lifestyle that was not good for him and adopted a simpler, happier way of life. I'd also tell him that he makes me wish I was taller and thinner...I wish I was exactly what he would want in a woman.

I don't know if Adam is that shallow anymore. I mena, sure he was when he was younger, but.. I dunno. If he's that shallow now, to want a supermodel type woman.. then perhaps he's simply not worht dating, you know? *hides from Drea*

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: The one he wore to the R&RHOF induction was, too I think.

And Where oh where did VP go, anyway? and Bri? I Missed them tonight. and it was supposed to be her big night, even. :uhoh: hope everything is ok

I don't know where VP went. Wild mentioned she wasn't feeling well earlier. Hope she's OK. :(

Not sure about Bri...

CeeCee said:

I'm glad you did too! :hug: to you and Drea! About 15 years ago I stopped listening to music all together, stopped feeling and stopped working on my art. It was a very sad time in my life. Luckily about 5 years ago I meet someone who told me that it was insane to be denying who I was and what I loved. She woke my arse up and made me realize it wasn't worth living this life if I was denying everything that made life worth living for me. I'm taking her to her first U2 concert in November. :heart: :dance:

CeeCee said:

That is so true!

Drea said:

:hug: You should be thanking Jenn for starting the RPG where we met that gave me the chance to lure you over to U2 :wink:

Believe it or not guys, back in Feb Cindy had no clue which of the guys was which.. but she's a fast learner :lol:

ah yes!

Drea: Here. Adam's the one with the glasses.

Me: YOu mean the one with the long dark hair?!

Drea: No, that's Bono! The other one with the glasses!

Me: Ooohhh!

3444286723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D76%3A%3D3%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E2323962339335ot1lsi

3444286723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D76%3A%3D3%3B4%3DXROQDF%3E232396233725%3Aot1lsi

I'm in a :bono: mood tonight! :flirt:

SoBe said:

We were going to help build a school house and church in Tanzania. (Very remote area, the name escapes me at the moment) Our church (Methodist) has people going there all the time. I know one day we'll get to go back with them. They are doing amazing work there. I've always felt drawn to that area...I've always wanted to go and help.

:yes: That's really great SoBe. I hope you two get to do that some day. I've gotten into many arguments with a few friends about volunteering in the third world and how you really aren't needed/don't do anything that lasts. I clearly understand that one person can't change the way things are in African countries, but as the volunteer director of an organization I talked to said on the phone "How could something as simple as holding a child and giving them attention be a bad thing?" I want to do something like community development with children and playing with those kids when they'd never get any attention otherwise is needed, I am sure. :D As is a school house or a church. I think that's fantastic.

Last edited:
CeeCee said:

I don't know if Adam is that shallow anymore. I mena, sure he was when he was younger, but.. I dunno. If he's that shallow now, to want a supermodel type woman.. then perhaps he's simply not worht dating, you know? *hides from Drea*

What I was referring to when I say taller & thinner is, that there's too much of me to love, if you get my drift...! I don't think he's looking for supermodels, and I don't really wish I was a supermodel (except I'd like their money, ha-ha!), but at my weight...that's what I meant.

CeeCee said:

Well, we do know he likes Cdn women - or at least I've heard the woman he's dating if from TO ;)

daygloeyes2 said:
I never thought I'd see the day of this happening but...

Dirty Day has officialy taken over Streets as my favorite U2 song :love: :love:

:heart: I absolutely love that song. It's higher than Streets for me as well.

Love love love the ending "Those days days days run away like horses...." :love:

Diane L said:

Thanks Diane, I'm really pleased with it. V my tattoo artist is a very special and talented lady. She does really amazing work. I haven't seen any one do as detailed quality work like she does.

Fly I am just using Vaseline intesive care lotion. V said I could use tattoo goo if I wanted, but the lotion would be fine. Its heavy stuff I usually use for the bottom of my feet.

FlyYourKite said:

:heart: I absolutely love that song. It's higher than Streets for me as well.

Love love love the ending "Those days days days run away like horses...." :love:

I love the lines "They say be careful where you aim, because where you aim you just might hit." :love:

Definetly not as good as "Backstreet's Back," but it's an alright song. :wink:

CeeCee said:

ah yes!

Drea: Here. Adam's the one with the glasses.

Me: YOu mean the one with the long dark hair?!

Drea: No, that's Bono! The other one with the glasses!

Me: Ooohhh!

:giggle: It was more like "Okay, in the picture from left to right it's Adam, Edge, Bono and Larry" ;) What magazine was that again? *snerk*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom