Pleba Girls Party: Wild Weekend Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jules I :heart: the sig :up:

Hello everyone! i was trying to get back on schedule today with the sims... DG and CC were kinda boring and didn't do an awful lot :shrug: (Although CC and Sim Larry did talk for a really long time... that's a good sign for the future :up: )

But Drea and JT Adam were in hyper-drive! :ohmy:

Sad_Girl said:
Jules I :heart: the sig :up:

Hello everyone! i was trying to get back on schedule today with the sims... DG and CC were kinda boring and didn't do an awful lot :shrug: (Although CC and Sim Larry did talk for a really long time... that's a good sign for the future :up: )

But Drea and JT Adam were in hyper-drive! :ohmy:

This sounds interesting... :wink:

Thanks everyone.

She's had a cold, and it's gone into her chest, she's very congested. Because she has arrythmia and has gone into congestive heart failure in the past, they're really careful about stuff like that. so they decided to keep her to see if they could help break up the chest congestion a bit more before they send her home...

Evening girls. I'm back from the concert. I look like a caton of neoplotian ice cream that's had the chocolate ice cream eaten out of it. Met this guy last night at an HP party dressed as Draco and he was so hot.

How is everyone and good for me! Chatting with Larry! *waves flag*

:hug: VP It sounds like they're being very carefuly, and taking precautions. I know how tiring and scary it is, but you'll be in a lot of peoples thoughts and prayers tonight.

Ok ---- JT Era Simmies are the most amorous sims ever, lemme tell you! :eyebrow:

snapshot_6fd2ddf9_efe59696.jpg

Sheesh!

But apparantly, all the lovey dovey stuff is pretty serious:
proposal.jpg

Drea was a little excited about the proposal :giggle:

And here's what I meant by Hyper-drive:

wedding.jpg

cake.jpg

Congratulations Sim Drea and JT Sim Adam :applaud:

(I'm sure she would've popped the baby out soon if I hadn't shut the game off, too! :lol: )

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: VP It sounds like they're being very carefuly, and taking precautions. I know how tiring and scary it is, but you'll be in a lot of peoples thoughts and prayers tonight.

:hug:

We'd been waiting since about 6 for her to be released. They did all the tests, ECG, bloodwork, chest X-ray, and everything looked okay...they gave her a Ventolin (sp?) treatment, waited a bit and gave her a 2nd one...then left us sitting there for a couple of hours. Her family doc came in to work the ER tonight, and popped his head in a few times...finally he came back and asked why we were still there. I told him I didn't know...so her went to look at her results and X-rays, then listened to her lungs. I could see he was wavering (I've gotten to know him really, really well - wonderful man) and he asked if she'd like to spend the night with them. She said fine. I think she (like I) was just glad to finally know what was going on. If she'd put up a fuss, he probably would have sent her home...he knows I watch her very closely when she's not well. But at least there she can get a few more treatments, and hopefully be home tomorrow.

Shit, could I possibly ramble much more? :huh:

Forgive me, I'm really tired. :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok ---- JT Era Simmies are the most amorous sims ever, lemme tell you! :eyebrow:

snapshot_6fd2ddf9_efe59696.jpg

Sheesh!

But apparantly, all the lovey dovey stuff is pretty serious:
proposal.jpg

Drea was a little excited about the proposal :giggle:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: OMGSQUEE!! :)

Woohoo!! (And hey, wonder why I was so excited, with all the sighing and the swooning and stuffs :lol: )

VintagePunk said:

We'd been waiting since about 6 for her to be released. They did all the tests, ECG, bloodwork, chest X-ray, and everything looked okay...they gave her a Ventolin (sp?) treatment, waited a bit and gave her a 2nd one...then left us sitting there for a couple of hours. Her family doc came in to work the ER tonight, and popped his head in a few times...finally he came back and asked why we were still there. I told him I didn't know...so her went to look at her results and X-rays, then listened to her lungs. I could see he was wavering (I've gotten to know him really, really well - wonderful man) and he asked if she'd like to spend the night with them. She said fine. I think she (like I) was just glad to finally know what was going on. If she'd put up a fuss, he probably would have sent her home...he knows I watch her very closely when she's not well. But at least there she can get a few more treatments, and hopefully be home tomorrow.

It sounds like everything is going to be OK. Seems like they're just taking precautionary measures. But still, it's scary for you and your mom.

And again, you and your family are in my prayers tonight :hug:.

Sad_Girl said:

wedding.jpg

(I'm sure she would've popped the baby out soon if I hadn't shut the game off, too! :lol: )

At least ppl actually sat and watched their ceremony. :angry:

:lol: Congrats SimDrea and SimAdam.

VintagePunk said:

Understandably tired. The Emergeny Room is one of the most frustrating experiences in our world today :huh: It's good you have a doc you can talk with and understand each other.

daygloeyes2 said:
Congrats Drea! :applaud:

Hey, am I wearing sunglasses? :huh:

:yes:

JT Bono is a bad influence :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

wedding.jpg

cake.jpg

:giggle: I love the dress too :) Romantic evening wedding :) Good lord my sim moves fast :lol:

I do wonder what Adam was thinking in that one cake pic... Maybe "Whew, no baby yet" :laugh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom