Pleba Girls Party: Wild Weekend Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WOW!!!! That's amazing Sami!! I had a quick glance across at the set list&thought did i read rite? :eek: :shocked:

Dis - It was you then! It's spooky cos i was planning on asking who that was!!!! :ohmy: Do you remember me telling you at the time you originally told the story that B stared straight at me for about 5 secs&i managed to keep eye contact? I don't know how i managed it!!!!! :ohmy: :no: :D :combust: :combust:

sami0201 said:

:crazy: I know how those can get, even though I have a really small family!

omg:crazy: the pictures! Noooooooo more picture taking!!!!:mad:

I have a gigantic family!!!:tsk: its crazy

Bono did Pavarotti's bit at the end of Miss Sarajevo? Cool :)

SG - I did, I figured that character had to be based on :bono: *g* His description gave it away :wink: (It was really good :))

"the one inspired by Adam" Oooh, I'm looking forward to seeing this ;)

susanp6 said:
WOW!!!! That's amazing Sami!! I had a quick glance across at the set list&thought did i read rite? :eek: :shocked:

Dis - It was you then! It's spooky cos i was planning on asking who that was!!!! :ohmy: Do you remember me telling you at the time you originally told the story that B stared straight at me for about 5 secs&i managed to keep eye contact? I don't know how i managed it!!!!! :ohmy: :no: :D :combust: :combust:

Omg..you are a stonger person for being able to stare back in those baby blues..I couldn't take it..:faint: :faint:

Dismantled said:

omg:crazy: the pictures! Noooooooo more picture taking!!!!:mad:

I have a gigantic family!!!:tsk: its crazy

:no: I know what pictures are like...even though there are only 6 'kids' in my family we had to take like 50 pictures to get one good one of all of us! (because some are young)

Drea said:
Bono did Pavarotti's bit at the end of Miss Sarajevo? Cool :)

SG - I did, I figured that character had to be based on :bono: *g* His description gave it away :wink: (It was really good :))

"the one inspired by Adam" Oooh, I'm looking forward to seeing this ;)

He's a shaman from a different group of people - the Kale are a water/island people and the D'Gkai people are jungle people. :D

Sad_Girl said:

:shifty: nobody in my family likes to do pictures except for me. I'm the photographer :giggle:

your so lucky! I love taking pics:up: BF bought me a digital camera just so I could snap pics like crazy and not waste film:lmao: :lmao:

I know Dis!!!! I don't know how i did it! I still don't even know howcome i didn't run away that nite i met him in the early hours when he comes walking rite up to me looking&smiling like that!!!! :sexywink: :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

What's the hp thing you're all on about?

Sad_Girl said:

Damn ice coffee :mad: does that to me too, but how can anyone resist it? It's almost as yummy as our boys! :tongue: :drool:

Oh I know:drool: I am totally like that woman in the commerical who is getting shocked but won't drop the coffee:lmao: I get one like once a week and everytime I get heartburn...but I go back:drool: they must put crack in it or something:lmao:

sami0201 said:

no, you really ARE talented! I've only read your stories on here, but they are great :heart:

Dismantled said:

SG I totally agree with the girls....your one talented babe:yes: :hug:

Awww shucks... you guys are gonna give me a complex *blush*

It means a lot to me to have you guys say such nice things. I've really gained in my self esteem since I've been around here with you guys. :heart: I love having people to share my thoughts with who aren't judgmental.

If I ever do get published, it will definitely be in many ways, thanks to all of you here. :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

It means a lot to me to have you guys say such nice things. I've really gained in my self esteem since I've been around here with you guys. :heart: I love having people to share my thoughts with who aren't judgmental.

If I ever do get published, it will definitely be in many ways, thanks to all of you here. :yes:

:hug: :hug: :hug: makes me feel good to know we make you feel good:hug:

Dismantled said:

Oh I know:drool: I am totally like that woman in the commerical who is getting shocked but won't drop the coffee:lmao: I get one like once a week and everytime I get heartburn...but I go back:drool: they must put crack in it or something:lmao:

so you're like a double crack addict :laugh:

Wild, I happen to like reading your stuff, as well, you know :flirt: I truly believe that a writer is an amalgam of everything he/she reads :yes: and so, your imagination has now touched mine and warped it pleasantly :wink: :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

will you read us all a bedtime story i Toronto...:hug:

Or will we be partying all night????

Back
Top Bottom