Pleba Girls Party: Wild Weekend Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

I'm a proofreading and punctuation snob! I can help! :hyper: :lol:

See you later Ruff :hug:

:hmm: ............................... :hmm: ...................

Wellll......

:yes: Ok! :wink:

:lol: I may just have to take you up on that some time. Like I said, going through a major revision right now, but will need to proofread and re-edit before I submit it. It would certainly help to have a couple of people read through it other than myself. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:

:(

Psst...in your last post you spelled Vermonta wrong...it's Vermontah! :lmao:

no silly its Vermonta....as in "I'm a Vermonta...I do what I wanna"...:rolleyes: :tsk:

you know what killed me at the last U2 show I saw...they way B said Mass-ta-chewsets...:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: ............................... :hmm: ...................

Wellll......

:yes: Ok! :wink:

:lol: I may just have to take you up on that some time. Like I said, going through a major revision right now, but will need to proofread and re-edit before I submit it. It would certainly help to have a couple of people read through it other than myself. :hug:

It's no problem, really. If you need me to let me know. :yes: :hug:

I edit my friends rough drafts of papers sometimes. They're amazed at all the red marks on them. It looks like there's blood on it. :lol:. I really am a proofreading snob. :wink:

:yawn: I'm going to go take a nap now. Combo of heat, sunburn, higher dosage of medication, and meeting my father today has made me tired. Be back later! :wave: :hug:

newstwal2.jpg

Bye crispy clone:( I hope you feel better:( and I hope the meeting with your dad went well:hug: if not we can talk about it when you feel like it:hug:

Dis - that's nothing to be embarassed about :no: I can't even imagine just what I would do if one of them made eye contact with me! :lol: ( :faint: )

Hi Susan :wave: :)

and Sami too :wave: :D

Dis babe!! :drool: :drool:

I was just reading back, thinking does that mean you're the one who told me it was you who said they could have kicked themself when they looked away? :huh:

Sad_Girl said:
Dis - that's nothing to be embarassed about :no: I can't even imagine just what I would do if one of them made eye contact with me! :lol: ( :faint: )

Hi Susan :wave: :)

those baby blues are so:drool: :drool: and when they are looking into your eyes there is nothing you can do:drool: it like your a helpless ball of mush:combust:

susanp6 said:
Dis babe!! :drool: :drool:

I was just reading back, thinking does that mean you're the one who told me it was you who said they could have kicked themself when they looked away? :huh:

yes...I hated myself for looking away, but I have forgiven myself since then.....my B meeting had alot to do with that:drool:

sami0201 said:

hi! not much over here, how about you?...was just at the setlist party! they supposedly played a full version of Miss Sarajevo complete with Bono doing a bit of opera :drool:

Bono doing opera:drool: :drool: :drool:

I am pretty good, just got back from a famly reunion:huh:

Drea - did you read the excerpt I had posted for a bit? That one was (obviously) the introduction of the character inspired by Bono... I'm writing the one inspired by Adam ... :shifty: I think you'll like him. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom