Pleba Girls Party: Wild Weekend Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgie chest hair
PopEdgeCd9.jpg

PopEdgeNhp8.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

:hug:
Good idea!
Or, burn it in the kitchen....where, the fire alarm isn't located *directly* above you!
:lmao:

I'm not kidding, if I had taken the time to look up........

And I always thought I was bright. :lol:

:lmao:
Omg...you should have seen me hopping up and down shouting at thing thing to shut the F** up :lmao:

OMg Russty......howd you manage that? :lol:

Night GG :hug:
Sweet (or naughty) dreams.

Bri, Sadly I broke up with my boyfriend who also happened to be my best friend. He really wanted a painting that I had done. He'd been asking me for about a year if he could buy it from me. So when he decided to break it off, my revenge was to grab the painting, rip it out of the frame and light it on fire. Not a lot of thinking a head of time. Robert was standing there yelling at me that i was going to burn my damn hand so I thru it into the shower. It caught the bottom of the very old shower on fire! Needless to say there was lots of screaming at each other and trying to put it out. Robert was finally smart enough to grab a fire exstingusher out of the garage and put it out. But then we had to explain to my parents what the charred mess was from. No one used the shower to bath in, I developed film, dyed fabric, and generally made a mess in it. They were actually more upset about Robert and I yelling at each other. :laugh: they made me apologize for calling him the F word! :lmao: And He had to apoloigize for calling me a heartless bitch! By the end we were both laughing so hard. Its rather funny now. :lol:

dazzledbylight said:
hi Diane

did you get a chance to read my post last mnight about being near the Brookyn bridge and the Empire fulton ferry park...

Yes, actually, I did! But you had already gone by the time I read it, so I couldn't comment to you. It was a wonderful post! I really, REALLY loved that area and would love to explore it further one day!

And jobob, the picture was from an NME article that I'd right click saved. I was putting some pictures in folders on my computer, found it and thought it would make a nice new avatar. Ever since I've learned to make avatars with my scanner's software, I'm an avatar-making fool!

Russty Cat said:

Bri, Sadly I broke up with my boyfriend who also happened to be my best friend. He really wanted a painting that I had done. He'd been asking me for about a year if he could buy it from me. So when he decided to break it off, my revenge was to grab the painting, rip it out of the frame and light it on fire. Not a lot of thinking a head of time. Robert was standing there yelling at me that i was going to burn my damn hand so I thru it into the shower. It caught the bottom of the very old shower on fire! Needless to say there was lots of screaming at each other and trying to put it out. Robert was finally smart enough to grab a fire exstingusher out of the garage and put it out. But then we had to explain to my parents what the charred mess was from. No one used the shower to bath in, I developed film, dyed fabric, and generally made a mess in it. They were actually more upset about Robert and I yelling at each other. :laugh: they made me apologize for calling him the F word! :lmao: And He had to apoloigize for calling me a heartless bitch! By the end we were both laughing so hard. Its rather funny now. :lol:

:laugh: :hug:

Upon some pondering, I've realized fire stoires are some of the most hilarious,.....well, afterwords. :lol:

dazzledbylight said:

I wish!!! :grumpy: lately all i've gotten is me and firends [ real or dreamfriends] looking for the club U2 is playing in/showing up for...or trying to get tix at club, arrena or on-linebut no u2!!!:madspit:

I've had dreams like that! :lol:

Actually I'm getting desperate about getting to TO...

One of them involved VP meeting them at soundcheck, and out of pity, holding out her cell so I could hear them (I was sadly at home)...B confiscated the phone, heard my pathetic story, and sent a car..and..
Yes..I'm a freak :reject:

:lol: :hug:
night!

~BrightestStar~ said:

:laugh: :hug:

Upon some pondering, I've realized fire stoires are some of the most hilarious,.....well, afterwords. :lol:

Its incredibly funny now! And my parents just replaced the shower before they sold their house. It only took them 10 years to get around to it! :laugh:

Robert and I debated after that having a burning of the "Russty shrine" that he had in his room. It was like 8 years of picturs and stuff I had given him. But we couldn't bring ourselves to do it. A few months ago when I cleaned my stuff out of my parents attic I actually found a box that was labeled "Russty's Robert stuff after the burn!" ROFL it was stuff my mother had saved so we couldn't burn it. She never told me till I found the box! :giggle: I tossed most of the letters and pressed flowers, but did keep the pictures of us.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I've had dreams like that! :lol:

Actually I'm getting desperate about getting to TO...

One of them involved VP meeting them at soundcheck, and out of pity, holding out her cell so I could hear them (I was sadly at home)...B confiscated the phone, heard my pathetic story, and sent a car..and..
Yes..I'm a freak :reject:

:lol: :hug:
night!

*facepalm* I'm glad I'm not the only one. I have this dream that I'm going to meet them and Bono's going to think I'm so damn cute and adorable he's going to take SG and I into the sound check, and he's going tosend for us after the show and SG and I are going to go out to eat with the BOys and end up crashing in their suites...... :reject:

Our family is famous for trying to burn my parents house down. :lol: We have way to many fire stories.

Best one though has to be my dad. He decided to weld some pipe together on the side yard of our house. No big deal, he did it for years at work. Except for the tank he was using was about 20 years old and had problems with the valve. When he opened the valve up full the damn tank exploded. Luckily when he heard it starting to hiss he threw it right before it exploded....right towards the damn house!!!!!

So while all of this was going on I was taking a shower. So Robert comes in anjd starts screaming for me to get the hell out of the shower and get out of the house. I get out of the shower and I'm in the bathroom trying to get clothes on cuz i don't know whats happening. Robert comes in and grabs me (he is 6'7) and hauls me outside in a towel! He makes me go stand across the street and all I can hear is my dad and brothers screaming and here comes a fire engine ripping down the street.

So I had to stand there for 45 minutes while they got the fire out and the bomb squad took the tank apart to make sure it wouldn't explode again. My dad caught so much shite from the fire department that day it was so funny. One of the fireman was nice though and let me wear his coat while I was waiting. And Robert took off his shirt and made me put it on. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom