Pleba Girls Party: Wild Weekend Fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Well, everyone but JT Edge :lmao: :eyebrow:

And that's gonna be your sim son in law :lol:

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you...I saw it last night when we got home from Charlie/Harry. Cute. :cute:

In reality, if Sarah had to be the one to propose to someone, she'd never get married. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Oh yeah, I meant to tell you...I saw it last night when we got home from Charlie/Harry. Cute. :cute:

In reality, if Sarah had to be the one to propose to someone, she'd never get married. :lol:

yeah, they do kindof diverge from reality pretty strangly sometimes :lol: But those two are so cute :cute:

Hey DG! My Sim roomie!

I'mw atching it, SG.

I haven't got Harry yet, though I did go to a party and met the cutest guy dressed as Draco Malfoy. Mmm. Took a picture at the concert for you guys and I'll post it when I get it downloaded.

VintagePunk said:
I ordered pizza and it's not gonna be ready for another 30 minutes. I've had a granola bar all day. :sigh:

:(

Eat a little something while you're waiting :hug:

Bri :hug:

OMG this HP book is so good :drool: And I've only finished the 1st chapter....

Cindy :hug: Can't wait to see the picture :)

Maybe I can help distract you for that 30 min, VP: :evil:

upload10.jpg

upload24.jpg

upload20.jpg

daygloeyes2 said:

:(

Eat a little something while you're waiting :hug:

Bri :hug:

OMG this HP book is so good :drool: And I've only finished the 1st chapter....

Sarah loved it; she finished it at 6 am, and now she's on her 2nd reading.

I asked her how it was in relation to the others, and she said she can't be certain if it was just "new book afterglow," but she thinks it might be her favourite.

Sad_Girl said:
Is anybody else watching Rock Star : INXS ?

Nope, but I remember reading an article about it in Feb, when they had tryouts in TO... Would you believe some guy did Stuck as his audition song? :shocked: I wouldn't've done that song if I was trying to become the new lead singer...

~BrightestStar~ said:
SG :reject:
I missed you excerpt earlier...the storms threw my internet out of wack :huh:
Maybe you could email it to me? I really did want to see...:hug:

Oh,
And if anyone cares..
My back's KILLING me :sad:

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that :sad: I once had a sunburn on my chest which included tons of these painful little blisters :scream: I really hate sunburns. They make you feel icky all over !

& I can get it and post it here, again, if no one minds

Drea said:

Nope, but I remember reading an article about it in Feb, when they had tryouts in TO... Would you believe some guy did Stuck as his audition song? :shocked: I wouldn't've done that song if I was trying to become the new lead singer...

there is one girl in there from TO , and she's not too bad. She's got a good enough voice, but I'm not sure she's anywhere near 'ROCK' enough. she's kindof just this side of country type of rock

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that :sad: I once had a sunburn on my chest which included tons of these painful little blisters :scream: I really hate sunburns. They make you feel icky all over !

& I can get it and post it here, again, if no one minds

:yikes: blisters!
It hasn't doe anything like that yet...just very tender.
I'm so very whiny. (I take after my clone :tongue: )

Oh!
Guess what I got today!?! :hyper: :hyper:

VP :hug:
And your mom :cute: :heart:

Sunburn sill bothering you Bri? :( :hug:

Mine is killing me too :madspit: Especially my arms. Owwww :yikes:

VP, I'd have to say the 3rd is my favorite book. But I love them all. And I'm sure I'll love this one :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yikes: blisters!
It hasn't doe anything like that yet...just very tender.
I'm so very whiny. (I take after my clone :tongue: )

Oh!
Guess what I got today!?! :hyper: :hyper:

VP :hug:
And your mom :cute: :heart:

Hey Bri. I empathize on the sunburn. I got sunburned at an all day concert today. *wimpers* Arms and face only thought case I was wearing a t-shirt.

And what did you get today?

Ok, this is a scene in the middle of the book - so take it for what it is, you won't know the characters or setting or anything.

The book is a fantasy/adventure story on a world of my complete and total construction, so there are all sorts of types of people and creatures there :)

sorry - too slow! :wink:

All four of the guys inspired characters within this book :reject: They touch every aspect of my life one way or another, I think. :lol:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
VP that is so cute. :heart Moms :lol only a mom would call from the hospital to check on you :lmao

:laugh:! So true!

VintagePunk said:
Bri.... Sorry about your sunburm. :( :hug

:hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
Sunburn sill bothering you Bri? :( :hug:

Mine is killing me too :madspit: Especially my arms. Owwww :yikes:

Yes *pout*
When the net was down, I tried to read, but couldn't get comfortable caus eof my back.....and same with lying on the couch to watch tv :grumpy:
Funny how the one activity that's comfortable for me to do is go on the computer? I'm sure mom is thrilled :lol:

Speaking of TV...I was squinitng at it all funny when the local news was talking about a woman in Brantford that got hit by a car.....:reject:....all I heard was lady, brantford, injured, and daughter..and I was glued to the screen...
Happily, I can announce it wasn't VP :p

Back
Top Bottom