PLEBA Girls Party--Who's Gonna Ride Our Wild Horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In celebration of my obsessive achievement :wink:
AdamCBWE65.jpg

AdamCBWE69.jpg

AdamCBWE614.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

We've stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge (awesome hotel, :heart:, helps if you like anaimals :lol: But the people are cool, many are native from Africa, lots of Africa art and stuff too...so interesting. Downside, is that it's a lil less accessible, without a car, your maintransport is by bus)
Also, Wilderness Lodge (also nice, far more accessible. Can see the magic kingdom from there)
Yachut Club (so nice :drool: amazing pool. SO many things at your fingertips...good food too)
Port Orleans
Umm....I feel as if I'm forgetting one....

:love: Wow you've been to all the great ones! I wish we could stay in something classier :lol: But the Caribbean Beach Resort is great too...I love the theme. Although it's a little large and spread out, it's still great.

*I need to stop ranting about Disney* :wink:

Nice Adam photos. :drool:

I had an idea for an Adam fic the other night ... but then remembered I needed to write more of The World's Longest PLEBA Cap -- otherwise known as A Story Without Me. :giggle:

FlyYourKite said:

:love: Wow you've been to all the great ones! I wish we could stay in something classier :lol: But the Caribbean Beach Resort is great too...I love the theme. Although it's a little large and spread out, it's still great.

*I need to stop ranting about Disney* :wink:

I've visited Caribean beach a few times. It's very nice too. So is the Polynesian.

Port Orleans/Dixie landings are supposed to be moderately priced. And they are very nice.

*</disney> :reject:

Congrats SG!

da9fabbfadamcute.jpg

Adam is impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom