Pleba Girls Party: Who Let The Boys In?....Thanks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Thanks Weldy. That's very sweet of you. :hug: I should be alright. What upsets me most is I was going to work a shift for a co-worker whose son is in town, then my usual shift, and I had to call in sick. Everyone at the library is concerned and told me it will be alright, but I still feel very guilty, like I let them down. :sad:

Don't feel so bad...my dad thinks the same way some times whenever his gout gets really bad.

Just don't feel so bad......you got to keep a good eye on yourself...and if you have to call in sick cause of your condition...call in sick.

You are welcome anyways.

bono_gal said:

The bugger off out of the monkey house then :grumpy:

:wink: :hug:

sad2.gif

:wink:

Diane L said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

Russty, remember I told you about the costrochrondritis? (sp?) I seem to have it again. I woke up this morning with horrible pains in my chest...I took Maalox & Advil and it seems to be better. I'm going to the doctor later to confirm this...if it IS my heart, at least he can send me to doctors that are in network as far as insurance goes.

It's always something!

Diane that stinks! But definetly have it checked out just to make sure. I feel for ya I know how uncomfortable it can be. But definetly don't feel bad about work. Your health is more important then work. I know how hard it is to look at it that way, trust me. I called in sick 6 years ago and never went back. I felt so guilty when I use to have to call in, but your well being is much more important and people can understand that.

bono_gal said:

:tsk: in the middle of the afternoon

Its half six in the evening here :huh:

First of all, I posted that shortly after 1pm, which is NOT "the middle of the afternoon" :madspit: Secondly, the time between when I got up and when I first posted I was crocheting, and I can't eat and crochet at the same time :giggle: So there :wink:

Drea said:

First of all, I posted that shortly after 1pm, which is NOT "the middle of the afternoon" :madspit: Secondly, the time between when I got up and when I first posted I was crocheting, and I can't eat and crochet at the same time :giggle: So there :wink:

I apologise sincerely!

WildHoney said:

Would you really really like it???

How much do you love me?? :giggle:

More than the stars in the sky, Wild. More than the fish in the sea. More than the entire universe and beyond...!!!!!!

Seriously, my computer is weird. Sometimes files work fine, as with "Mercy" and a recent "Miss Sarajevo" clip that was on there. Other times, they download as Excel files, which is not a music file, and they don't work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom