Pleba Girls Party: Who Let The Boys In?....Thanks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

:lol:

So is the explorer on the list now??? He's right though, you really have to have that guitar on your arm! :yes:

Luckily the explorer was always in the running. Mike McCready plays one as well as Edge, so it was an easy choice. So far its an Explorer with red wings and Bonos Soul guitar with purple wings and then one more that I'm having a hard time deciding on. I may have to put another guitar someplace on my body. :lol:

Hi Bird! :wave: :hug:

I need to get some much-needed sleep.

And my boss wants to talk to me first thing in the morning. She probably just has some nice congratulatory :blahblah: in mind about my finally finishing school and is no doubt trying to figure out my future plans (i.e.: When I'm leaving my current job. Dunno when yet.)

However, I experience talks with my boss like this: :crazy:

Well, the nice thing about working ten to twelve hours a day is that I usually only work four hours a week. Not that I can get anything more done with three days off a week, as I usually sleep through the first day off. :madspit:

Russty Cat said:

Luckily the explorer was always in the running. Mike McCready plays one as well as Edge, so it was an easy choice. So far its an Explorer with red wings and Bonos Soul guitar with purple wings and then one more that I'm having a hard time deciding on. I may have to put another guitar someplace on my body. :lol:

Hi Bird! :wave: :hug:

Weren't you going to put Edge's cream coloured gibson?

Mucca said:

Weren't you going to put Edge's cream coloured gibson?

Yes that is the other one I couldn't think of!!! D'oh! :lol: I'm so tired its hard to think. :lol: I have them all saved in a file labeled aptly tatdesigns. hehe

Well girls I really need to go to bed. I'm so tired I feel like I might pass out on the keyboard. :lol: :hug: :wave: Sweet dreams everyone! :heart:

ok in that case I'll talk to you all this afternoon:|
I get out at 1:40 this year! :hyper:

have a good day everyone!! :hug:

*feels like a loser because she's posting and no one is here* :reject:

Last edited:
yeh ive been okay ta :hug:
awwwwwwwwwwww i hope u feel better soonies!

FHAJHDKGJSHDJDGHDJGSD I LOVE VH1 CLASSICS!

i still havent found is on raaaaaaaaaaa!

*calms self*

jsut finished uploading concert videos on to me website lol! taken me ages cos the site crashed loads!

looks like i missed anyone :(

that means i have no excuses NOT to go to the gym. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom