Pleba Girls Party: Who Let The Boys In?....Thanks!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
It's not a good thing to be sick from work, but I must say that talking to all of you and listening to U2 is a rather pleasant way to spend an afternoon!

:yes:

I'm in for a bad rude awakening you know!

I start college next month, but I havent got off my arse since the middle of June!

Thats the beauty of leaving high school.....you get way more time-off.

:wink:

bono_gal said:

:yes:

I'm in for a bad rude awakening you know!

I start college next month, but I havent got off my arse since the middle of June!

Thats the beauty of leaving high school.....you get way more time-off.

:wink:

I'm a year older than you and I have another year of high school left. :lol:

Wild and Diane, hope ya feel better soon. :hug: :hug:

Hi all!
Wild, sorry to hear you are sick :hug: maybe it's those pesky Bono germs at work again?

Diane, I can send you Native Son when I get my laptop back, which will be this afternoon I hope!

just catching up on the thread....Diane, sorry you are sick as well :(

daygloeyes2 said:

I'm a year older than you and I have another year of high school left. :lol:

Wild and Diane, hope ya feel better soon. :hug: :hug:

:giggle:

Its all different over here.

I start college in september and in two years time i start university (which you call college)

hehe, I'll be able to drink legally before you too!

:giggle: ya gotta love england for that!

Not so much with the driving thing though :madspit:

daygloeyes2 said:
Hi Ruff! :hug:

When you get your laptop back do you want me to help you with torrenting like you asked?

:hyper: yes! but have you tried to torrent a DVD yet?

Diane L said:
Ruff!!! :wave:

Wild is going to send some U2 goodies my way, but thanks anyway!

no problem :wave:

i'm working on my courses for the fall. let me just say that coming into the office every day is not nearly as fun as going to a zillion U2 concerts :sad:

bono_gal said:

:giggle:

Its all different over here.

I start college in september and in two years time i start university (which you call college)

hehe, I'll be able to drink legally before you too!

:giggle: ya gotta love england for that!

Not so much with the driving thing though :madspit:

I've had my permit since I turned 16 and my license for a year in September. :giggle:

Personally, I think the drinking age here should be 18. If you're old enough to be considered an adult, vote, marry, and enlist in the army, then why not be able to drink alcohol? :shrug:

daygloeyes2 said:

I've had my permit since I turned 16 and my license for a year in September. :giggle:

Personally, I think the drinking age here should be 18. If you're old enough to be considered an adult, vote, marry, and enlist in the army, then why not be able to drink alcohol? :shrug:

Makes no sense DG :tsk:

ruffian said:

no problem :wave:

i'm working on my courses for the fall. let me just say that coming into the office every day is not nearly as fun as going to a zillion U2 concerts :sad:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: U2 is like human crack. You just feel SO GOOD when you're watching them that you just want to go see them again and again and again and again and again...

I have to go as well, the girls have managed to make it look like an atomic bomb went off in the lounge. Time to go prompt them to get the stuff cleaned up and feed them some lunch. See ya all later. :wave: :hug: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom