PLEBA Girls Party: What will BG get up to with B, while she's the only one around??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jobob said:

There's a new variation of that rumor: The Scientolgists decided Tom needed to marry again, so they gave him a list of young available actresses as potential wives. Ms. Holmes was number three on said list. Numbers one and two turned him down.

:lol: Sarah told me that one this morning!!

It's also been said that his first two wives are bi (again, just rumour).

Kinda makes you wonder about the coincidence of someone so young and perhaps impressionable as Holmes. Probably easier to control.

MBS said:

The last night we were there, I woke up at 2 am, and started throwing up every 20 minutes, till 8 am. :( I'm sore and icky feeling, now. Blech. :lol:

:yuck: Ah that's awful. That's a lot of throwing up. :hug: Well, we'll just need to find a way to make you feel better. :flirt:

Ugh I can't honestly stomach the fact that Scientology believes psychiatry was responsible for World War I, the rise of Hitler, etc. etc. What a load of :censored:

FlyYourKite said:

:yuck: Ah that's awful. That's a lot of throwing up. :hug: Well, we'll just need to find a way to make you feel better. :flirt:

Ugh I can't honestly stomach the fact that Scientology believes psychiatry was responsible for World War I, the rise of Hitler, etc. etc. What a load of :censored:

On occasion, I get TMJ-type pain...got it a few months ago, but it went away fairly fast. About a year and a half ago, I had it for about a month, and I had to drop a course at school cause I got too behind. Anyway, since yesterday, that's started up again, I think I might have strained my neck/jaw...anyway, it hurts like a bitch, and I don't have time to deal with it right now...I have to get back to work on my thesis tomorrow. :sad:

What are you doing when Jem gets back? Where'd she go? How long will she be gone? Is she ok? She didn't email me. What are you two doing together? Can I come? How come you didn't ask for my permission first?

:evil: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

MBS said:

On occasion, I get TMJ-type pain...got it a few months ago, but it went away fairly fast. About a year and a half ago, I had it for about a month, and I had to drop a course at school cause I got too behind. Anyway, since yesterday, that's started up again, I think I might have strained my neck/jaw...anyway, it hurts like a bitch, and I don't have time to deal with it right now...I have to get back to work on my thesis tomorrow. :sad:

Ouch, VP! :hug: As someone just finishing a masters (yeah, I'm so hard at work right now), I know I would have had a hard time dealing with illness during grad school. As it was, both my parents died during the nearly four years I've been in library school (my mother suddenly two and a half years ago, my father in March after a long illness).

VP, do you take a lot of Ibuprofin or Advil?
When I have taken a lot for awhile, and then suddenly don't take for a few days, I get pain in my jaw like that. My doc says its a side affect.......Gotta love medicine!!

greeneyedgirl said:
What are you doing when Jem gets back? Where'd she go? How long will she be gone? Is she ok? She didn't email me. What are you two doing together? Can I come? How come you didn't ask for my permission first?

:evil: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

Climaxing at 10,ooo posts.....She went to Truro in Cornwall.....when she gets back she'd have been gone a week.....She's not very well...cold , hasn't got a pc she text me.....Who me & Vp Or me & Jem......Because you're not my mother you Are my LOVER

Jobob, that must have been really hard on you.
My grandpa died my soph. yr in college, I was so upset, I switched schools to be closer to home.:hug:

And I still think the Hugs smiley should be at the top of the list!

WildHoney said:

Climaxing at 10,ooo posts.....She went to Truro in Cornwall.....when she gets back she'd have been gone a week.....She's not very well...cold , hasn't got a pc she text me.....Who me & Vp Or me & Jem......Because you're not my mother you Are my LOVER

At least I'm not your Brother :drool:

jobob said:

Ouch, VP! :hug: As someone just finishing a masters (yeah, I'm so hard at work right now), I know I would have had a hard time dealing with illness during grad school. As it was, both my parents died during the nearly four years I've been in library school (my mother suddenly two and a half years ago, my father in March after a long illness).

OMG, that's awful!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I honestly don't think I would have had the strength to go on, with what you've been through. It must be a testament to your strength and character.

I'm only an undergrad, working on my honours thesis. Still, my advisor expects it to be of "publishable quality." It's more complex than your typical undergrad thesis. I just have a few finishing touches to add, to get it up online, then I have to debug it, and then wait till the depressed students pour in, in Sept, to begin running it.

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, do you take a lot of Ibuprofin or Advil?
When I have taken a lot for awhile, and then suddenly don't take for a few days, I get pain in my jaw like that. My doc says its a side affect.......Gotta love medicine!!

Funny you should mention that. I have back/neck problems, and go through periods of taking a fair amount of Tylenol, but until this started, I hadn't taken any in weeks....summer, with the heat (and as much as I hate it, the humidity) is usually my best time of the year.

MBS said:

OMG, that's awful!! I'm so sorry to hear that. I honestly don't think I would have had the strength to go on, with what you've been through. It must be a testament to your strength and character.

I'm only an undergrad, working on my honours thesis. Still, my advisor expects it to be of "publishable quality." It's more complex than your typical undergrad thesis. I just have a few finishing touches to add, to get it up online, then I have to debug it, and then wait till the depressed students pour in, in Sept, to begin running it.

Thanks for the compliment. Mom's death was a totally unexpected shock. Dad had been sick with Parkinson's for several years, and his disease advanced rapidly. I honestly don't know which is harder: Losing a parent suddenly or slowly. I do know I DID NOT want to hear SYCMIOYO for months and months after Dad's death. Finally half- listened to it again on the radio the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom