PLEBA Girls Party: What will BG get up to with B, while she's the only one around??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

are they being that strict at customs? :scratch: :uhoh: I better get my stuff together soon and make sure I'm ok by September!

And I would definitely meet up with you in Big Rapids :yes: It's only about fifteen or twenty miles south of Reed City, which is the tiny little place I call home :D

If you have a passport or a birth certificate& driver's license (or something like that), you'll be okay to come to this side of the border :) I don't have a passport, so I'd need a bc... alas, I've had money but not time or the reverse for the last couple years (yes, I'm slow). Cdn customs officers are MUCH nicer than the US ones, while still doing their jobs :)

Are Canadian customs really much nicer than US ones Drea? That's interesting! :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Someone from PLEBA should be up there...MUST be up there...it would make me proud *sniff* :D

And that PLEBAn MUST be me dammit! :D

But what are the odds that I'm going to be the best looking girl in GA that night? Slim to none :lol:

Wow, I was told I wouldn't need a passport to get across the border, that that wasn't in effect until 2006 :yikes: I definetly need to find my birth certificate. Damn, my Dad just went fishing in Canada a few weeks ago and didn't say anything about it! :uhoh: I better get my butt in gear! I've never needed anything but my Driver's License before

(My favorite Criminal Justice teacher while at Ferris was a Customs officer :lmao: )

Sad_Girl said:
Wow, I was told I wouldn't need a passport to get across the border, that that wasn't in effect until 2006 :yikes: I definetly need to find my birth certificate. Damn, my Dad just went fishing in Canada a few weeks ago and didn't say anything about it! :uhoh: I better get my butt in gear! I've never needed anything but my Driver's License before

(My favorite Criminal Justice teacher while at Ferris was a Customs officer :lmao: )

If I were you SG I'd bring either a BC or a passport just to be safe. Customs officers scare me so I always like to be prepared :laugh:

daygloeyes2 said:

And that PLEBAn MUST be me dammit! :D

But what are the odds that I'm going to be the best looking girl in GA that night? Slim to none :lol:

Oh stop that! We all know you're beautiful! You aren't going to fool us! :flirt:

Besides, B seems pretty adept at picking out people who are beautiful inside and out :hug: that's you!

It's funny you say that SG, cos i was reading about Canada in general in one of the guide books&i got the inpression that Americans didn't need all that much to get over the border to Canada! :wink:

DG - you're always telling me not to be stupipd&that i'm a babe when i think i'm not, so i'm telling you the same as SG - Shoosh now cos i reckon Bono would want you in a heartbeat!!!! :flirt: :sexywink:

susanp6 said:
Are Canadian customs really much nicer than US ones Drea? That's interesting! :wink:

Based on personal experience at the Windsor/Detroit crossing, the Pigeon River/Minnesota crossing, the Fort Erie/Buffalo crossing and the Niagara Falls/Niagara Falls crossing... :laugh: And I meant nicer in attitude, not necessarily looks :wink:

Example - I was in a van with friends crossing into Detroit 6 years ago... One of my friends has lived in Toronto her entire life, and thus pretty much has no need for a driver's license. She handed over her passport with the rest of us, and when the customs officer got to her (it was this woman who was being a real bitch anyway in regards to attitude), she said, and I quote "You're how old and you don't have a driver's license?" (My friend was 23 at the time) She made it sound like a crime that she didn't drive!

SG - am using what I know as a Cdn as to what I need to get into the States *g* Though occasionally I haven't had to show anything coming back into to Canada, but that's only happened once or twice.

DG I forgot to tell you! I thought of you the other day when some official news was released to the public of London...

guess who's coming in September?? :hyper:

I'll give you two shots. :wink:

susanp6 said:
It's funny you say that SG, cos i was reading about Canada in general in one of the guide books&i got the inpression that Americans didn't need all that much to get over the border to Canada! :wink:

I've never had a problem at all :shrug: But I have only gone a handful of times and now that I think about it, I haven't been across since 9/11

FlyYourKite said:
DG I forgot to tell you! I thought of you the other day when some official news was released to the public of London...

guess who's coming in September?? :hyper:

I'll give you two shots. :wink:

Just tell me...I'm too lazy to guess :lol:

I really appreciate you sharing your experiences, though Drea, and Fly, too... I will definitely be sure to have my shit together... I have a three and half hour drive just to get to Detroit :crack: it would really suck to be turned around there!

DG - I've seen pretty hefty girls a couple of times with B, and taller girls than him, too! :lol:
Although from your pics I doubt I'd call you hefty :hug:

Question:
Is his hair smoking? :ohmy:
2edit33.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
I really appreciate you sharing your experiences, though Drea, and Fly, too... I will definitely be sure to have my shit together... I have a three and half hour drive just to get to Detroit :crack: it would really suck to be turned around there!

:yes: Definitely. There is NO reason why our PLEBA festival will be without a ticket holder. :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

I've never had a problem at all :shrug: But I have only gone a handful of times and now that I think about it, I haven't been across since 9/11

I crossed a month after 9/11 - the customs officers were polite but efficient (actually, I've never had a bad experience at this one crossing whose name escapes me at the moment, it's the first one of the mystery/Fort Erie/Niagara Falls series of crossings). They checked my id and searched my car - which I didn't mind at all, given the circumstances, and hey, everyone's car was being searched anyway - thanked me for my patience and sent me on my way.

FlyYourKite said:

:angry: You're no fun. :lol:

Alright... *cue cheesy Pop music*

"Am I original? Yeeeaaahhh. Am I the only one? Yeaaaaahh"

:lmao:

OMG OMG!!! :hyper: :hyper:

Screw U2, I'm going to TO to see the Backstreet Boys in September! :lmao:

I actually did see them back in 2001 :reject:

daygloeyes2 said:

:lmao: The good tickets are $70 CAD though! :yikes: I'd pay like 30 or 40 just to go and have a laugh but not for that much!

And don't hide DG....we're quite alike. I saw them in Toronto awhile back too :lol:

daygloeyes2 said:

:laugh: I went along with my half sister to a back street boys concert a few years ago and it was fun!

browneyedgirl40 said:

:laugh: I went along with my half sister to a back street boys concert a few years ago and it was fun!

It was fun for me too.I had 12th row seats and I went with my mom. But I was 13 though, so that's why it was fun. :lol:

New thread's up...

Mmmmm :drool: Very lovely B pic SG, btw! Shiny sexy BLACK leathre - How i first saw him, well the 2nd time i saw him cos i MET Bono before i saw the concert!!!!!! :D :heart: :hyper: :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom