PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH! I can't wait to find out what DG thinks of your BP Wild! :ohmy:

Wet wet wet are playing with a little help from my friends!

Did you see Bono on the news Wild? I was telling some of the girls earlier that they showed a clip of him talking at the G8 summit on my local news&he was wearing his green hat&shades, looking SEXY!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

susanp6 said:
OH! I can't wait to find out what DG thinks of your BP Wild! :ohmy:

Wet wet wet are playing with a little help from my friends!

Did you see Bono on the news Wild? I was telling some of the girls earlier that they showed a clip of him talking at the G8 summit on my local news&he was wearing his green hat&shades, looking SEXY!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Yes i did see him Susan :drool: I was flicking through all the news channels looking for him. They meet with Bush today and i don't think B is very happy with what's been said. He is looking soooooooooooo sexy

WildHoney said:

Yes i did see him Susan :drool: I was flicking through all the news channels looking for him. They meet with Bush today and i don't think B is very happy with what's been said. He is looking soooooooooooo sexy

Yes, George Bush is sexy :drool:

He's my President, and I should support him. :wink:

Wild - Did you see what he said to Paul Martin, the Canadian PM?

He said you're difficult to deal with!!!! Go Bono, go Bono, go Bono!!!! :applaud: :applaud: :rockon: :hyper:

I have a question, I hope you all can help?:huh: I saw someone with the same avatar as me and I want to change mine. Is that ok, or does that annoy folks?:confused:

What does everyone think of my Larry story then?

Where have you been Carmel? And is GG right about where you're from?

Yeah GG - Wild was talking about Bono, not G. Bush!!!!!!! The very idea! :no: :barf: :rolleyes: :yuck: :uhoh: :coocoo:

Carmelu2fan said:
I have a question, I hope you all can help?:huh: I saw someone with the same avatar as me and I want to change mine. Is that ok, or does that annoy folks?:confused:

Change what you want. No on gets annoyed lol I change mine alot. I'm annoyed cos I can't find a good avatar. You know the one thats special for a few days//

I can't understand that about the email going missing! Oh well, i could always send it again!

Isn't that so cool that Bono stands up to these people so much!!!!
He's got........dare i say it? BALLS!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:

susanp6 said:
Thanx Carmel! Amy told me earlier too that i was a babe, but i still disagree with you all! :huh:

D - I got all of their autographs&i pleaded with Larry for a photo, but he kept saying no, but he was very nice about it&didn't start getting moody or anything! AMAZING!!!! I had went to the hotel earlier in the day alone&i met this girl there&when we went back at night she started off by asking if we could get a pic posed with him but he said no&then we started kind of begging him for it, but he just kept refusing, but being so nice, smiling a gorgeous smile at us the whole time! The girl then shocked me when she said to him: "That's right cos you're shy aren't you?" and he nodded!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :shocked: :shocked:

He looked beautiful!!!! :love:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm in shock. I dont get why he was shy to get a photo? I hope I get a pic of him and me when we do meet.

Back
Top Bottom