PLEBA girls party-we've got the right stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will do that !!! I am going to be back in Chicago in September!!!! I am going to try to get a hug and a pic from Adam!!!:p :heart:

See you later Wild! :hug:

SG-I had a yogurt this morning and I was fine. But I had a couple of Triscuits a few minutes ago and I feel like I'm going to :barf:. This is not fun. :|

Glad you're feeling better though :hug:

Carmelu2fan said:
WOW, now I am picturing Adam and Bono in the UPS uniform delivering us BIG PACKAGES:drool:

:lmao: In high school my friend and I were sitting in the local library one day and this young UPS guy came in with a delivery and as he was walking out, My friend (No , not me My friend, really! :shifty: ) turns to him and says 'I love a man in uniform' :lmao: he had blonde hair and you shoulda seen the way his cheeks flushed bright red it was so cute!

daygloeyes2 said:
See you later Wild! :hug:

SG-I had a yogurt this morning and I was fine. But I had a couple of Triscuits a few minutes ago and I feel like I'm going to :barf:. This is not fun. :|

Glad you're feeling better though :hug:

:hug: no, I know. Hopefully it will be way worth it in the long run though. I know I am like a completely different person now, it was like the real me was let out of a cage

:shifty: of course some people would say the real me really BELONGS in a cage, but :shrug: :giggle:

:wave: s :hug:s SG, gd, & gg.

:D nice to meet you carmel

i'll see you al later at the library but around 6
earlier for me than usual 7PM....going up to my sibs house later. must hunt for Slane vid she's got buried.....

gg{when she returns} I loved your flints & dino stories!!! I still :heart: dinos and enjoy archeology, paleontlology, and anthro.

Sims updates :up: :D.......

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: no, I know. Hopefully it will be way worth it in the long run though. I know I am like a completely different person now, it was like the real me was let out of a cage

:shifty: of course some people would say the real me really BELONGS in a cage, but :shrug: :giggle:

:hug: I know that it will be worth it, and my doctor said side effects would be normal. But it's just so frustrating :sigh:.

OMG I thought of cage dancing when you said that!What the hell is wrong with me?? :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

:hug: I know that it will be worth it, and my doctor said side effects would be normal. But it's just so frustrating :sigh:.

OMG I thought of cage dancing when you said that!What the hell is wrong with me?? :lmao:

:flirt: :sexywink:
6.gif

:hug: Russty
:hug: Dazz

No sims yet today, gonna play while I eat dinner in a little while. :D I just spent the afternoon cleaning up the mess my cat made of the basement :barf:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: In high school my friend and I were sitting in the local library one day and this young UPS guy came in with a delivery and as he was walking out, My friend (No , not me My friend, really! :shifty: ) turns to him and says 'I love a man in uniform' :lmao: he had blonde hair and you shoulda seen the way his cheeks flushed bright red it was so cute!

OMG..I was just thinking about my highschool teacher he reminded me so much of Adam during the JT days!!! I seacretly callled him Professor Sexy..hehehe

Carmelu2fan said:

OMG..I was just thinking about my highschool teacher he reminded me so much of Adam during the JT days!!! I seacretly callled him Professor Sexy..hehehe

My Dr looks like R&H Adam... :shifty: he thinks I'm a hypochondriac cuz I come in so often :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

My Dr looks like R&H Adam... :shifty: he thinks I'm a hypochondriac cuz I come in so often :lmao:

What's worse, having your doctor think your a hypochondriac or know you come in because you have a crush on him? :lmao:

Hi Carmel :hug: :wave:

I'm doing better GG. Decided that I'm not doing crap today. hehe Except maybe a nap later. I was trying to stay off the puter waiting for a phone call, but I have a feeling that I will probably just have to call her again tomorrow. I hate not knowing if people really get messages or not.

:lol: DG!

I feel like such a lump today. I didn't even shower yet. I just picked clothes up off the floor and put them on. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom