PLEBA Girls Party.. we've got our VP & SoBe back now we can really party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CeeCee said:

Russty! Page one of this thread, Drea posted it for me since i was catching up with my best friend, gossiping. Hadn't talked for a month. But it's there.

I'm all over it right now! Thanks! I'm so behind! And Mr. Cat decided to use the puter while I was gone today. Bad idea!!! Now I have to get the bad juju out of it! Everytime he uses the bloody thing it gets pissed off!

Wild I'm trying to open my mail right now, but for some reason aka Mr. Cat, it is taking forever. Hopefully he didn't try to do something he shouldn't have. I didn't think to tell him to keep his mitts off of it when I left. I'm going to have to start locking it down with a password. I know we are supposed to share it, but I swear if he uses it unsupervised he always seems to piss the darn thing off. :huh:

Are you kidding BG? He looks the way he looks in your avator there, the whole fly look!!!! That's my fav look ever, which explains why i looked as if i was about to pass out!!!! :drool:

Who's Deirdrie GG?

greeneyedgirl said:

yeah, I get all goofy when I see a dino skull and I show Mr GG or whoever is near all the places where he got bit, or had vessels or muscles attached.
When I was in school, each state only had 1 forensic because the field was so new, and omg was he yummy. Had his own jet!!

LOL. I'm probably one of the few people who would read a book about the Body Farm on public transportation. It's all my dad's fault.

OMG Russty! You've still to read the latest BP? You are going to be one VERY horny Russty after reading that after what you told me lastnite!!!!!! :flirt: :sexywink: :evil: :tongue:

susanp6 said:
OMG Russty! You've still to read the latest BP? You are going to be one VERY horny Russty after reading that after what you told me lastnite!!!!!! :flirt: :sexywink: :evil: :tongue:

OH great! :giggle: I'm home all alone and I've already been a total wreck all day. :lol:

God, this certainly is a late nite for you Wild! :ohmy: You thought B looks flirty with me don't ya?

Making me work for it are ya BG?! :sexywink:

Girlies I must be going now....I need sleep!

Its almost 10 to 4! omg, i should be getting up in 3 hours! But I'm not :evil:

You lot are so addictive!! :crack:

I like him in all era's Su!
This is hot...
Bono-BeautifulDayStill.jpg

Well i think!

Mmmmmm :drool: That's a nice nite from you clone! :heart:

What should yoou be getting up for, you naughty thang? Bet you'd get up if B was waiting in for ya? :sexywink:

Nite! :wave: :hug:

Wild I swear your going to be the death of me!!! :combust: :faint: I feel like I need to give you a good snog after that! :giggle:

susanp6 said:
Mmmmmm :drool: That's a nice nite from you clone!

What should yoou be getting up for, you naughty thang? Bet you'd get up if B was waiting in for ya?
Nite!

B is waiting in the bed for me....

I know i should go to him, but i love my girls! :hug:

He's only there for a kiss and a cuddle Su....for now :evil:

26th BP day :combust:

G'night clone, my luscious lady :flirt:

DG
GG
Cindy
Wild
Russty
Bri?
VP?

:hug: to all!

*prays that i havent missed anyone*

CeeCee said:

lardence@gmail.com

How old is your NI? I've got a long running story I've been writing and it happens to ahve an Irishman in it. And if he's about the same age as mine, I was thinking you could tell me what curse words he uses.

Ok BP sent again

NI uses the normal English curse words but with an Irish accent. I'll take a note tomorrow of the sounds of them for you and email you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom