PLEBA Girls Party.. we've got our VP & SoBe back now we can really party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, now, there is nothing wrong with B, NOTHING!! ( well except that his sleeves are too long, and he wears sandals and men just should not wear sandals, and the one earring is in crooked and sometimes he wears those pants with the zippers on the bottom, but I think he gave those to Adam.....)

Oh, sorry. Whats wrong with the friends?

Oh dear, i'm sorry about that clone :( :hug: :hug:

So, you saw the pipc of me with B? What do you reckon? Wild&Jem thought he looked as if he was thinking hello baby! :sexywink: :flirt:

He was INCREDIBLY flirtatious! :drool:

The 1st guy I ever went out with just IMed me on AIM. I have no idea how the hell he got my screenname since I haven't talked to him in 2 years. :huh:

BG, feel free to vent :hug:

Do i still look young you think GG?

That was when B was the fly&don't he look yummy? I was shaking the whole time, the way he walked towards me&even tho' he's wearing the shades, i could FEEL him staring at me as if he wanted to eat me up!!!!

:ohmy: Did i really say that?

I tried on a leather jacket and my favorite jeans that haven't fit me in 3 years. The jacket feels loose on me and I can zip up the jeans!! :hyper: They're still tight :madspit: but I havent been able to zip them in 3 years!! :happy:

:boostofselfesteem: :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
Go Baby Go, DG!!

Just wear them around the room for 10 min., they'll stretch out.
Just make sure they're still tight in all the right places :wink:

I think they're tight in all the wrong places :|

Bri! :hug:

Still here everyone! GG - He lightly brushed his fingers over mine as he was signing stuff!OH! The bolt of electricity that went thru me!!!! :crazy: :combust: :combust: :combust:

It actually felt as tho' he were breathing on me, he was standing THAT close to me! OMFG! He put his arm around me&put his hand on my waist while the pic was being taken - I was dying!!!! :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom