PLEBA Girls Party.. we've got our VP & SoBe back now we can really party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooo I meant to tell you guys, guess what I got when I was out alone today? :giggle:

I'm a horrible girl! I bought a new bra from Victoria's Secret. I've never bought one from there before. :hyper: When I showed Mr. Cat it, he said "That is going to make your boobs look even bigger!" Um, Duh! :lol: I'm gonna wear it tomorrow. I figure if I have to take my top off I might as well make it worth it. :evil: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
I have no sims updates for any MBS. I have VP's but I will not post them until 'she' asks

:evil:

That's just mean. :angry:

:lol: Fine, I'll wait till tomorrow.

I'm just waiting till tomorrow for the big 10,000 day....I feel like I should say a few words...*coughpeerpressurecough*...and I don't feel particularly insightful tonight. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Oooo I meant to tell you guys, guess what I got when I was out alone today? :giggle:

I'm a horrible girl! I bought a new bra from Victoria's Secret. I've never bought one from there before. :hyper: When I showed Mr. Cat it, he said "That is going to make your boobs look even bigger!" Um, Duh! :lol: I'm gonna wear it tomorrow. I figure if I have to take my top off I might as well make it worth it. :evil: :wink:

Russ! *pout* Weren't you going to show me the new bra?

So it is you VP using Bri's former ID? :eyebrow: :wink:

Oh how sexy you must look Russ! :wink: :sexywink: :lol:

*finally reads the lyrics to God Part II after hearing various people mention the song* Hey, there's a Bruce Cockburn reference in here! :shocked:

No, i was completely lost about what you were going on about VP, tho' i had my suspicions! :hmm:

Sad_Girl said:
:sigh: I think I'm gonna just throw out all of my JPG's... it's too much grief trying to organize them. :crack:

But they're so pretty! :flirt:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *clings* My :adam: Dealer is forbidden to throw out her JPGs! Forbidden, I say! :wink:

Ok 5 more posts and i'm gone so get ready with your congratulations everyone please! :D ;)

:der: That just proves how out of it i really am - I'm coming up to 8,900 posts not 9000!!!! Ah well, i can make it 9000 tom nite when i get Bri to do a cap then! :drool:

I'm almost at 500. I'm also so tired all I can do is stare at the cover of the Mojo magazine and daydream.

Man, I had a dream that I came up with this :censored: amazing riff and when I woke up, I relaized I didn't have any idea what I'd done!

Oh so you are DG!!!! WOW! So, now you def are ahead of me! It's a pity Bri ain't here to do a cap for you! :(

Ok then Russty - I'll take your word for it! :sexywink: :giggle:

Thought i'd let you all know just before i go that U2granny has posted some Paris pix! HAWT they are too, apart from the fact that i really wish B would take the damn top off!!!! :ohmy:

Damn Bono is just a big old tart! Who won't he kiss? :lol:

Do you know how the guy is in the first picture?

Russty Cat said:

:heart: Be still my heart! Cindy you could really make an old cat happy. :giggle: PUrrrrrrrr! :wink:

*smirks* *preens* I learned from the best. The way to a Cat's heart is to weild a mean bass guitar. Or any guitar, but preferable bass. Bass guitars make a more melodic sound when weilded as weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom