PLEBA Girls Party: We're There When Bono Hits The Ground

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You always start with a 4.0, and then points are deducted for each class you take in which you get less than an A... so the more classes you've taken, the harder it is to maintain a 4.0 ... thats the best way I can explain it

Bri, I wish I could nap :drool: But then I'll never sleep at night :shifty: :lol:

Oooh I love voting on things for our class shirts! This year we have a cute one (even though I'm not buying :lol: ) We are the class of 2007 so the shirts are like a James Bond 007 kinda thing :cool:

What is the name of your uni? :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
You always start with a 4.0, and then points are deducted for each class you take in which you get less than an A... so the more classes you've taken, the harder it is to maintain a 4.0 ... thats the best way I can explain it

:lol: Why couldn't I explain it that simply? :wink:

Dis :hug:
:lunaticfatherlove: :happy: :|

Sims updates:

ANSDance.jpg

PopEGG.jpg

darts.jpg

sami0201 said:

:( sorry:hug:

mine is calling my mother...being all creepy like playing what used to be "thier song" and crying on the phone:|

he has a new wife...one 4 year old and then a new one on the way...he says the ONLY children he has is me and my brother........not good. He told my mom he's looking for a way out:| then I call him and he's a jerk.

~BrightestStar~ said:

OMG Pop Edge! :lmao: :love:
*is inexplicably amused*

I believe you've captured Pimpin Pop Edge perfectly.

me too:lmao:

Bri:drool:

love Edges belly shirt:lmao:

I have to go girls:(

Dismantled said:

mine is calling my mother...being all creepy like playing what used to be "thier song" and crying on the phone:|

he has a new wife...one 4 year old and then a new one on the way...he says the ONLY children he has is me and my brother........not good. He told my mom he's looking for a way out:| then I call him and he's a jerk.

:yikes: :slant: Men!

Dismantled said:

love Edges belly shirt:lmao:

:giggle:

Dismantled said:

I have to go girls:(

:sad: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
:hmm:

Kiss my SASS
A&S: Size does matter.
Smartsci (involving a doctored pic of smarties :love: )
The C1o5 mafia: small but SASSy

In case you didn't know, I'm an Art Sci. :wink:
(which is *not* humanities :madwife: )

:grumpy: And WHAT is wrong with humanities? :eyebrow:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:eek:hmy : :eyebrow : :angry :

:wink : :lol :

How can I blame you?

I just typed out a long response and it got erased :scream:

I haven't been thinking about him like all the time, but it's like hello Adam! :giggle: I think it has to do with the fact that he's "single" even though I know he isn't...
:scratch:

Oh! We found out who my psych teacher's girlfriend is and she is indeed a freshman in college :barf: So I asked my mom yesterday what she'd do if I was dating Adam (don't ask, I have no idea where it came from.. :lmao: ) and she said she'd lock me in the house :lol:

:crazy:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:

Oh! We found out who my psych teacher's girlfriend is and she is indeed a freshman in college :barf: So I asked my mom yesterday what she'd do if I was dating Adam (don't ask, I have no idea where it came from.. :lmao: ) and she said she'd lock me in the house :lol:

:crazy:

She'd have to to protect you from me :madwife: :rant: :angry:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom