Pleba Girls Party- We're Out of Control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:angry:

Hat = :rockon:

:wink:

And hey, if she wasn't wearing it, she most likely wouldn't have got pulled onstage! :drool:

That's why I wore the hat because it drew attention to me :lol: Adam noticed me by the second song in :wink: :happy: :hyper:

And Disco, I wore the hat the entire time :grumpy: :lol:

sami0201 said:

:lol: Adam is so cute :cute:

I know :heart:

I seriously think it was Adam who mentioned something to Bono during encore because Bono was not at our side at all during the show, so he couldn't have possibly seen me :shrug:

And then they both recognized me in Hartford :happy: :hyper:

Ok, I really have to go out now...

I'm going to the John Lennon thing :drool: (I hope I can find the place :lmao: )
And then I have to go find books for my research paper :madspit:

Talk to you all later :wave:

discotech said:

well then the guy behind you must have been sooo happy when you got pulled up!

a) There was an extremely tall guy behind me who purposely gave up his front rail spot to me :love:

b) He then let my mom in front of him, so she was behind me :)

c) He took lots of pictures of me, including my AV one (yeah that was random I know) :lol:

GA=:drool: :combust:

circa1992 said:

a) There was an extremely tall guy behind me who purposely gave up his front rail spot to me :love:

b) He then let my mom in front of him, so she was behind me :)

c) He took lots of pictures of me, including my AV one (yeah that was random I know) :lol:

well then if people are willing to give their rail spots to you then you must be such a cute little girl that you didn't need the hat for Bono to pull you up

discotech said:

well then if people are willing to give their rail spots to you then you must be such a cute little girl that you didn't need the hat for Bono to pull you up

:happy: :wink:

I still keep in touch with all the people around me....they were extremely nice :heart:

They all thought that it was so awesome that I knew every lyric to every song and have been a fan since I was 8 :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom